Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Akhen101

Jan 15, 2019
Thanks for the share. Sadly the game is still one big mess of bugs for me.
Texts overwriting each other so you can't read it.
If anything its even more unplayable than the version link on FP 0.57.
I had hope, its just a mess beyond repair...

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2020
Seeing a lot of new options in character creation. Moving chest depth from 50 makes her hair sink into her head making her look balding. Not sure if any other slide has that effect but that's my little contribution. Someone want to pass that on to the dev?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
p1nups says the 0.65 version is a complete revamp. I am sceptical, but hope the game is improved. I really loved his renpy games. I wish he would return to that or at least find a better platform for the full animation style.

I can only imagine the pain he must experience when considering abandoning Bimbo Paradise after he invested endless energy into it. But, I think it's sometimes better to swallow the bitter pill and accept that something won't work out than banging your head against the wall without end. I'm sure he's learned a lot. Better to move on?

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
From what I saw on the discord in the new version new bugs appeared and so there are several that could not be corrected from one version to another.

It makes me sad as well because it has to be very difficult to make a game like that, so if it's not working no matter how hard you try, it must be frustrating.

Instead I would just keep improving the 3DX room and take what works well for a new project, no open world, but with story mode and character creation, more similar to the style he had in Ren'py, that would be great.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Is there a way to save the custom NPC in 3DX? I edit the variables but still get the preset male in the scenes.

Jan 11, 2018
subtitles and speech options overlap now making the game basically unplayable, sometimes i wonder if these devs even play their own games

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes