Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I for one (perhaps many others as well) wonder why any time is being wasted on this project when there is a better one on a platform that is much more player friendly that appears to be abandoned by this Dev. I don't like to sheit on games, but this is not enjoyable in the least.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
How do you change the camera in the sex scenes? Its like fixed in the one position usually under/in them?

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Is this game worth playing yet? I downloaded it once but it was a clunky buggy mess

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Why can't this abortion of a game be on hold and go back to Bimbo High? Much better game and no updates since SEP 2020. As was said earlier there is a MUCH better game than this continuously updated 2 at first lately 3 times a month since 2018. LifePlay. Ren'py is way better than others 99% of the time.

Cyril Kain

Jun 21, 2019
That guy is jacked, and not in a good way! He cannot lower his arms due to all the steroids he's been injecting, which probably explains why it appears there is nothing to this game: he traded massive muscles for an ever limp noodle.

From what I've seen and read, this game deserves to be put out of its misery. It is almost like this dev's game development skills had a stroke since abandoning Bimbo High.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
all the text in conversations etc is layered on top of each other, also you can repeat asking for their names and fill their bars instantly that way, but sex scenes don't work, the camera is stuck inside your body so yeah, buggy mess

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
all the text in conversations etc is layered on top of each other, also you can repeat asking for their names and fill their bars instantly that way, but sex scenes don't work, the camera is stuck inside your body so yeah, buggy mess
I'm also experiencing both these issues, i put it in the forum on the discord, but was ignored lmao

zenaxius

Oct 13, 2019
Its a "different game" with similiar looks of the models, but I wouldnt say its anything like this game what so ever other than that. They are two totally different style games.

Can you comprehend what has been written thus far? I responded to the guy who asked the guy above him which is "that better game" and I provided the link. I didn't say anything about the style or anything else.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes