Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Tell me there's some setting in the options (or will be) to adjust the girl's proportions.... as is they all look like they ate 12 sandwiches too many.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, you're already at release 0.5.7 but this is a game with absolutely no gameplay. You have a guy who can walk around and talk to girls and ... do not a damn thing.
This should be downversioned to 0.1 or 0.2. And the dev may want to read up on the versioning standard.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Had a talk with Tonya. Gave her a lollipop, because, thought she needed to suck on something (and last version I played had no sex).
Then the dialogue system broke and when I moved my character, I saw him move but camera didn't move (the dialogue I was supposed to say was still on screen). Talked with her again which didn't help, but it seemed then, that the camera would follow her and not the MC.

I just tried again with another girl (Stella) and the problem re-occured.

When it happens, nothing is possible, ie. player character can be moved around even when he is not visible, but you cannot escape out to the menu or in other ways repair the situation.

You need to debug before adding anymore more or less useless stuff to the game. But I guess it is tied to the gifting system. Gonna try with chocolate next.

PS: Apparantly, this is a blowjob (FYI, I have a 10 inch REAL dong so no idea why I am wearing a strapon)

Skærmbillede 2021-12-25 23.42.52.png
Someone mentioned that it would work once in a while. I tried 10 times now without success. But, sometimes the NPC and the MC just stand in the same place.

Also, Stella is a master of sitting in the air.

Skærmbillede 2021-12-25 23.49.32.png

And PPS...
The settings you define for NPCs before you start the game don't work. They always have ridiculous monster asses and over-bimbofied lips that look more like suction cups.

FFS... maybe try to debug this mess.

Last edited:
Reactions: breathe

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
You need to add controls for chest muscles (pecs) in addition to just boobs. This should include size (width, depth, height), but also separation. I think there should be more controls for calf muscles, too.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Edited my review. Minus 2 stars.

Played the latest version hoping for substantial improvements in content and gameplay compared to my last playthrough a year ago. Result: motorboat ended up upsidedown on TOP of the yacht. All girls boobs contantly swatted invisible flies. Sex scenes resembled dog leg humping. Music downgrade. Dancing downgrade.

Disappointed not just at the state of affairs but also that P1NUPS is still trying to save the project. Friend, we love you and your art. But imo Bimbo Paradise isn't improving. I really hope the dev sees the light and makes the hard call to abandon this project. My opinion.

Reactions: Aereon1104
Feb 2, 2020
I definitely think the game's gotten more buggy, but that's the price for updating a game. The risk that trying to improve one thing might mess with another. I just hope he fixes it. I'm willing to wait for a finished product. Personally I wish p1nups would do something the hair. Most of them clip through the head. And I'm not into bimbos with bald spots.

Reactions: Deadshot1984

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I definitely think the game's gotten more buggy, but that's the price for updating a game. The risk that trying to improve one thing might mess with another. I just hope he fixes it. I'm willing to wait for a finished product. Personally I wish p1nups would do something the hair. Most of them clip through the head. And I'm not into bimbos with bald spots.
No, more buggy is not the price for updating a game if you know how to make one. The problem is that you try to work on a game that cannot be saved in its current state.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and xandeh
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes