Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
CJ getting buffed...

i guess Rockstar finally investigate a bit of the billions they made to boost up the Mc :D

Reactions: Aereon1104

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Bimbo Paradise? More like Blue Ball Paradise hahaha I was expecting maybe a blowjob or a handjob at least but currently there's nothing besides 3 bimbos twerking. That's a start, not gonna lie, but you get nothing besides that hahaha

And yes, I know it's a "Tech Demo", but even tech demos get a bit of gameplay to let you know what to expect in the interactions with the environment and characters.

Reactions: waterbottle15

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I dont remember well but there is a way, even on a Potato Inside™
Maybe mobile? A lot of people play the games in the site on mobile but the focus has always been PC, so maybe that as well? You can emulate/play other engines on mobile like RPGM and Ren'py, so that could also be it. We're gonna need a clarification from the dude that posted he couldn't play it.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Maybe mobile? A lot of people play the games in the site on mobile but the focus has always been PC, so maybe that as well? You can emulate/play other engines on mobile like RPGM and Ren'py, so that could also be it. We're gonna need a clarification from the dude that posted he couldn't play it.
my graphic card is not good enough although it supports unity

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
my graphic card is not good enough although it supports unity
How old is your card, btw? Also I can't really blame it on the card alone, most indie games using Unreal's engie aren't exactly well optimized. Harem Maker comes to mind, there's parts were the frames drop to the ground cause it needs fine tuning and optimization from the dev, but it's on v. 0.02 or something like that so it's a understandable.

From my short experience with this game in specific, the models aren't exactly hi-res but they do eat memory at 1080p like a motherfucker. Dropped from 60 to around 30 and I'm using a GTX 1060 3GB.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
i checked the unreal website, it shows that my pc is compatible, but i just get a black screen whenever i use it
Try to reinstall your gpu driver, to do that, check with GPUZ which one do you have

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes