Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I can't get the game to start. I get a fault that says UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe-Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll.

Anybody got any ideas? Thanks.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I can't get the game to start. I get a fault that says UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe-Entry Point Not Found. The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory2 could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll.

Reinstall directx and your gpu drivers

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018

You probably need to update your GPU's/Graphics Card drivers.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i guess he use AMD card.

AMD card tend to shit on UE with black screen all along. i used to have that alots with my old HD5770. switching to Nvidia was the only solution to me.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
right now i play assassins creed and watchdogs 1 on it
Pls tell us what kind of PC do you have

For AMD Radeon:
"I went to AMD Radeon settings and under 'display' changed scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'. Worked perfectly for me. Games are running again."

On Nvidia:
I went into Nvidia Control Panel. This is where I changed "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display"). Suddenly everything was okay again.[...]

also, there are a number of that should work on the standalone player.

-force-d3d11 could be worth to try.

there are also -screen-width xxxx and -screen-height xxxx as possible arguments.

and definitely try -adapter 0

If you can solve this problem please dont forget to tell us

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Game looks good but I dont like that we dont have option to choos how our mc gonna be look like. Like skin clour and other things. Developer need to put such option in game like he make for bimbo high where we can choose 3 different looks for mc

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Pls tell us what kind of PC do you have

For AMD Radeon:
"I went to AMD Radeon settings and under 'display' changed scaling mode from 'preserve aspect ratio' to 'full panel'. Worked perfectly for me. Games are running again."

On Nvidia:
I went into Nvidia Control Panel. This is where I changed "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling" on the Adjust desktop size and position page (with "perform scaling on Display"). Suddenly everything was okay again.[...]

also, there are a number of that should work on the standalone player.

-force-d3d11 could be worth to try.

there are also -screen-width xxxx and -screen-height xxxx as possible arguments.

and definitely try -adapter 0

If you can solve this problem please dont forget to tell us
found the issue my directx is on version 10, unreal engine only works on 11 and above

Reactions: Aereon1104

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
*Game sponsored by Karda shit han and his brain dead husband*

still no special tag for supreme uglyness........there is far worse but......... oh well got a laugh at least _/(-_-)\_ .......[]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes