Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
wtf is this?
down syndrome steroid abuser MC.
botox bloated silicon dolls.
C-3PO inspired animations.
is this another one of them parody games?

Reactions: Goodguy234

Goodguy234

Mar 10, 2018
The guy got so many steroids to grow his muscles and his tiny penis, that left him with a problem on his arms.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I already knew it was a demo, I read I'm not blind, this was a warning to anyone who wants to download without knowing how much content there is, because whoever will download it will definitely want to know how much content is in the game, so before commenting shit interpret right, or do I have to write the way that only you understand?
Dont make a well redacted response when your first shot was "this is it gameover"

giant map with only 3 girls dancing the same, u can just speak with them,this is it gameover
I am the first to mark all the dumb things in these games and his development, but you can't "game over" a game before his first launch.

With that said, i prefer to focus on help the people with technical issues running the game.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It seems interesting but too early to say much about it. May be best to focus on a smaller environment first.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
Dont make a well redacted response when your first shot was "this is it gameover"

I am the first to mark all the dumb things in these games and his development, but you can't "game over" a game before his first launch.

With that said, i prefer to focus on help the people with technical issues running the game.
I'm pretty sure he meant "game over" as in "that's it for the demo so far"
idk tho.

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Really hoping that the creator takes advantage of the ways that 3D can be better than prerendered images.

In a game like this, the big one that comes to mind is character customization. In prerendered games every change requires redoing every image. But in a 3D game like this you just make the change and everything should still work. You could add tattoos or change makeup/hair etc. very easily. I hope that the creator takes advantage of this.

A bimbofication game has a ton of potential as a 3D game because it would allow complete customization. If this game doesn't feature normal/plain girls who get transformed through your actions (like Laura in the creator's last game) then I'm going to be disappointed. The island needs a plastic surgery clinic for sure.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Really hoping that the creator takes advantage of the ways that 3D can be better than prerendered images.

In a game like this, the big one that comes to mind is character customization. In prerendered games every change requires redoing every image. But in a 3D game like this you just make the change and everything should still work. You could add tattoos or change makeup/hair etc. very easily. I hope that the creator takes advantage of this.

A bimbofication game has a ton of potential as a 3D game because it would allow complete customization. If this game doesn't feature normal/plain girls who get transformed through your actions (like Laura in the creator's last game) then I'm going to be disappointed. The island needs a plastic surgery clinic for sure.
Dont worry there is a ton of customization

Reactions: tyuiasdf

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
is it though?
1597111518322.png

On the one hand, many fetishes are fantasies, I don't have an island in the Caribbean full of whores(God i want one). But in this case the man likes to consume Cuck content, for what do you have to be a Cuck beforehand, self-fulfilling fantasy? I do not know how to say it

tyuiasdf

Mar 5, 2020
Dont worry there is a ton of customization
Does it let you just customize the character? Or is there transformation story content?

Being able to just create a character who looks a certain way isn’t nearly as exciting as being introduced to an existing character and then seeing her change over time as part of a story.

Reactions: Aereon1104
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes