Unreal Engine Bimbo Paradise [v0.8.9] [P1NUPS Games]

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Does it let you just customize the character? Or is there transformation story content?

Being able to just create a character who looks a certain way isn’t nearly as exciting as being introduced to an existing character and then seeing her change over time as part of a story.
oh god point, about the second question, i have no idea, i only see a ton of sliders

Reactions: tyuiasdf

Orion Nexus

Aug 11, 2020
I try to run the executable but it just tells me that DX11 feature level 10 is required to run the game. I already downloaded the DirectX update so what else does it want?

Reactions: Aereon1104

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, I can't get this to work.

I've got DirectX 11, my Geforce has the latest update, I turned off scaling via the nvidia control panel.

At a certain point, shouldn't the developer be the one fixing this?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Yeah, I can't get this to work.

I've got DirectX 11, my Geforce has the latest update, I turned off scaling via the nvidia control panel.

At a certain point, shouldn't the developer be the one fixing this?
Seems more something about Unity per se, do you have the same problem with the black screen?

Maskirovka

Aug 13, 2020
Saw a gfy of this game on /r/bimbofication, it was so good, here I am now signing up to this site finally after lurking for ages.

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
Seems more something about Unity per se, do you have the same problem with the black screen?
No, it just straight up won't start.

"The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll."

Apparently people have had a similar problem with Skyrim, according to the steam forums, but their solutions didn't work either.

:(

hugeb00bies

Apr 4, 2020
No, it just straight up won't start.

"The procedure entry point CreateDXGIFactory could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll."

Apparently people have had a similar problem with Skyrim, according to the steam forums, but their solutions didn't work either.

:(
I am having the same issue

Reactions: YellowBrick

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Quick idea, different dildos placed around the map on floors and walls, and the girls switch between being static in one place or walk to a dildo and use it

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I cant wait to see the first fuck or blowjob. It would be fun if the other people on the area gather around you to see the "action" haha

aiden5976

Apr 10, 2020
HELP !!!!
UE4Game-Win64-Shipping.exe Not found point entrenc procedur CreateDXIFactory2 in library dxgi.dll (my english is not perfect)
Any Hints ?

2.20 star(s) 11 Votes