Derar4

Oct 5, 2021
Just played through the game. There's a shit ton of content. Looks like Dev is having a shit time in life currently, but he's still been reasonably active on Patreon and clearly has more content to drop when able.

Y'all talk like you can make a game like this yourself. If that's the case, shut up and prove it.
You have to take in mind, that he went ghosting for no reason. People still funded his Patreon, meanwhile no contact for 4-5 months.

jose canseco

May 19, 2024
Just played through the game. There's a shit ton of content. Looks like Dev is having a shit time in life currently, but he's still been reasonably active on Patreon and clearly has more content to drop when able.

Y'all talk like you can make a game like this yourself. If that's the case, shut up and prove it.
Except it's all lies and he literally admitted he was just using patreon to "fund his apartment" and he's been a pathological liar.

Anyone can make something like this, only thing unique he did was lie and scam. There has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it before.

Palemlem

Feb 20, 2020

yeah your'e right ecxept he said he will explain everything in a week and that was 7 weeks ago and thats the 3rd time he has done something like that very trustworthy

SimplyNemz

Nov 11, 2019
You have to take in mind, that he went ghosting for no reason. People still funded his Patreon, meanwhile no contact for 4-5 months.
Last post was Apr 22nd, less than two months ago. There had been a two month gap between that, which depending on what the accident involved and when could be easily explained.

Except it's all lies and he literally admitted he was just using patreon to "fund his apartment" and he's been a pathological liar.

Anyone can make something like this, only thing unique he did was lie and scam. There has never been so many lies, so much deception. There has never been anything like it before.
Ha. Alpha release scamming is nothing unique. And as I said, if you think anyone can make a game like this, yourself included, go do so.

Also, what do you expect him to use the funding for? The whole point of funding a game creator is so that they can have money to live on and not have to worry about working other jobs while working on the game.

yeah your'e right ecxept he said he will explain everything in a week and that was 7 weeks ago and thats the 3rd time he has done something like that very trustworthy
This is the only comment so far that actually has any merit. If it's the third time, that starts to get a bit sketch. At same time, I get how exhausting creating a game like this can be, specially when you're still having to work a full time job because you're not making enough to live off of. Might be he needs a second person to help at least act as public representative for when life gets to be too much, which it sounds like is the case right now.

Palemlem

Feb 20, 2020
Last post was Apr 22nd, less than two months ago. There had been a two month gap between that, which depending on what the accident involved and when could be easily explained.

Ha. Alpha release scamming is nothing unique. And as I said, if you think anyone can make a game like this, yourself included, go do so.

Also, what do you expect him to use the funding for? The whole point of funding a game creator is so that they can have money to live on and not have to worry about working other jobs while working on the game.

This is the only comment so far that actually has any merit. If it's the third time, that starts to get a bit sketch. At same time, I get how exhausting creating a game like this can be, specially when you're still having to work a full time job because you're not making enough to live off of. Might be he needs a second person to help at least act as public representative for when life gets to be too much, which it sounds like is the case right now.
i dont have a problem with him taking a break but saying he will explain everything in a week and how he wants to go forward from now on with them game and then nothing for 7 weeks

jose canseco

May 19, 2024

It's more than the third time. He's done it for "sickness" (fine), covid (also fine), breakup, "i'm a fuckup and i'm going to deliver consistent updates", and now the hospital card. He endorsed that he would use funding for the game. If he uses it for other things fine, as long as he actually releases content, but he's constantly misrepresented himself.

Before this latest excuse he said he fuckedup and had a ton of backup content so he would release on time, and literally the next update (japanese girl) just involved him moving a folder he forgot to include. 4 months later and he still hasnt done that despite multiple excuses.

People have pledged $50 a month for a scene a month and despite promising multiple times and saying "it would be out in 2 days" in january he never delivered on at least 3 of these. He's just been incredibly dishonest and misrepresented himself non-stop.

I really enjoyed his game and it was a great and yes he was talented, but he's a complete asshole for pulling the shit he's pulled and deserves no funding until he actually starts living up to his word and honoring his agreements.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023

Sorry mate, but I'm confused by your logical thinking. Not being able to make similar game does not mean that people don't have the right to criticize the wrong things.

No one prevents you from getting funded, but giving people false promises and visibility is another story, mate. Well, I think the next release will be in 2044, and I bet you will be one of the loyal investor. I don't expect to see you quit, so please keep funding.

Ofdimaelr

Oct 4, 2019
Are you going to put it on Steam ?
The game feel better without the voice.
More Elisabeth please and high heels !

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Bloke's a fraud. Game's dead. Deal with it...
I didn't want to comment at first but, since you guys are insisting, what did that dev do to you 2 to hold a grudge this important? I've seen or read devs doing the same, even worse, not to undergo the same reactions. Always surprising when answers are this extreme.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Ofdimaelr
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes