mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
Sorry, what I mean is that is there a scene with the girl at the bar or is that everything for now? She keeps asking me to buy the bar and that’s all.

I looked and found your answer after getting 'kicked' out of the club by staying there too long. >>>

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry, what I mean is that is there a scene with the girl at the bar or is that everything for now? She keeps asking me to buy the bar and that’s all.
Yes I understand what you meant and as you can see I've included the screenshot, that's what Property Management stands for.

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
this game is so strange, but i love it. It is give you a mixed feelings:
1. Oh fuck
2. Fuck i love it
Waiting next update with look forward to it

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I don't think he's a scammer, I just think he's fucking up a good thing. Plenty of creators release every 6 months or whatever, but they actually tell us that's what they're doing.

I hope this dev fixes his shit, but I have a feeling this game is toast. It's a shame.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't think he's a scammer, I just think he's fucking up a good thing. Plenty of creators release every 6 months or whatever, but they actually tell us that's what they're doing.

I hope this dev fixes his shit, but I have a feeling this game is toast. It's a shame.
He's a mewling bipolar wreck. Maybe not a scammer by intent but a de facto one nonetheless. I have lots of compassion for human suffering but none for running away from responsibilities, which having backers definitely is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VivaLaPutin

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
He's a mewling bipolar wreck. Maybe not a scammer by intent but a de facto one nonetheless. I have lots of compassion for human suffering but none for running away from responsibilities, which having backers definitely is.
For sure, which is why I pulled my sub months ago. Still, there's a big difference between a mess and a willful scammer, and there are definitely a few willful scammers. We all know who they are so no need to argue about it here. Point is, if this dude can get out of his own way for a bit he could fix everything, even the damage to his reputation.

I don't see that happening though. In fact, I'd be surprised if we ever get another update.

Reactions: VivaLaPutin
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes