BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
I'm going to post an update here because nobody else fucking has. Also, I have respected the creator's initial wishes and NOT leaked anything, but this is getting absurd. Almost a month with no updates despite the last post which I am attaching a screenshot of.

Dude went through a breakup. On a personal level my heart goes out to him but he needs to man up and tell us wtf his plans are and wtf he's doing or not doing. I'm pulling my subscription until then. He was absolutely rock solid producing content at a breakneck pace, and it was pretty good content for the most part. Then, nothing.

I have the December 15th release of 1.8.5 gold. If someone who can update this shit wants the zip file DM or something idk how this works.

I hope he gets his shit together since this is a terrific project. Also, 1 month isn't a big deal for 99% of the creators on this site, however it's a MASSIVE aberration for him. He had previously updated us multiple times per week. To be clear, I have no personal contact with this dev, I do not know him on any level, I have no idea what's going on in his personal life outside of his Patreon posts, and I have no way of getting any of that information. I'm simply here to share the Jan 4th post and share 1.8.5 if anyone cares to to snag it from me.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bindr: Kink Dating [v0.1.8.5] [bindr]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
will wait until saves work
Saves do work as far as I can tell.

New scenes I have seen are in Seattle one with Somi and another one with the girl MC knows fom highschool. Then there is a scene in Cancun, Mexico with a sexy little latina and a threesome scene in Seoul with the Indian girl Neva we know from an earlier episode and some rich Korean woman. There may be more scenes, if you play a submissive MC, I don't know, because that's not up my alley.

Another change I noticed seems to be, that the dev removed the possibility to rewatch scenes on the iPad, but as I wrote ealier in this threat that replay feature was "bugged" anyways.

Reactions: | Vee |

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Seems like adult vn dev has to be one of the highest rates of "personal tragedy" of all job professions. 95/100 devs seem tot have some tragedy in their life that prevents them from doing work for many months at a time.
Probably because in literally any other line of work going to their boss with the same list of horrible woes would only get them a "and this is supposed to be my problem, WHY EXACTLY...?"

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
1.8 was the most recent version on here, dating back a couple months. I uploaded 1.8.5 because it was newer, although the dev hasn't said shit. Please refer to my post above for the complete explanation.
Thanks, for both the explanation and for updating here. Any new content in 0.185?

Reactions: BayJay47
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes