Lemmon Sweat

Oct 22, 2017
Yes, and I have a roommate who happens to be a colleague at work who is an added challenge to making this game since I'm not exactly enthusiastic about sharing this side of me. $3000/mo+ brings the gift of shitty thin walls. And repeated voice gens to get it sound anywhere right do not help.

As for raking in the dough and "lambo when", I will not be moving away any time soon thanks to "glorious Patreon money". Neither is that my aspiration nor is it realistic, I just wanted to make something like this for a while. I've been stuck on a 3080 since 2020 and I could never justify buying a 4090 on my own since its price is batshit insane, so it needs to be community sourced for mutual benefit.

I don't appreciate being treated like ICSTOR or whichever other abandonware dev is raking in $50k/mo while jacking off on an island paradise somewhere. Not when I have work in the morning and delivering updates every 2 weeks.
Your renders are stunning, your release dates are consistent, and the bugs are minimal.
Thanks for sharing and for taking the time to read and respond to comments on this site.
More power to you!

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Very nice game with beautiful renders, would love to see even more foot fetish scenes (y)
Preach. It's been some time since the last foot kissing scene.

Btw, 1.8 seems to be out on Patreon. For Gold members only. I wonder how long it will take to get here.

Reactions: FootoeJoe

dal776

Jan 11, 2018
The. Pauses. In. The. App. Chat. Are. Annoying.
Ans make the game almost unplayable. I can't click out of the phone or doing anything else.

Reactions: jameshds

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Submissive Rebecca is soooo good.
Thank you for putting in a Dom Mc path for her!

iamnamedCid

Apr 17, 2023
Binder: Kink Dating Android Port [v0.1.8]
This is a fan-made port by me and not by the original developer.

Download (420 MB)-

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game has been compressed from 1.3 GB to around 400 MB, so you may notice image quality differences.

If the game works well for you, please gimme a (y) , and if any issues, feel free to reply.

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes