3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
idk what did i do but, save mention above doesn't work for me. can anyone drop the new save file that has all the hair and clothes please? thank youu
Just in case you already have a save folder from older versions, located them and rename like "bioasshard1" or whatever you like. Then start the game and you will get a new save folder. Copy+Paste the save mentioned a few comments before and try again. That should do the trick.

Nov 10, 2019
Just in case you already have a save folder from older versions, located them and rename like "bioasshard1" or whatever you like. Then start the game and you will get a new save folder. Copy+Paste the save mentioned a few comments before and try again. That should do the trick.
i try it, it still didnt work. it do says fox version but i cant switch clothes and hair now

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
I haven't played this in a while but what's the deal with character customization being locked now? You can still enter the menu however it prevents you from selecting any options forcing you to back out.

Someone posted a few pages back that now its locked to the fantasy cards?

Update: Okay figured it out and I believe this is same problem lancerlann had. Somehow downloading that previous save file from #4,153 worked however it had the FOX code already applied that seemed to confuse the game upon selecting that menu. The fix for it is to just simply input a lower tier code and retry the FOX code again otherwise an error will say "code already applied"

Church the Cat your save doesn't include everything "unlocked" lol Just the default outfit (classic outfit 3) and 2 hairstyles, I was searching older posts and it seems you had a similar issue a few months back #3,774

Last edited:
Reactions: cand769325
Nov 10, 2019
I haven't played this in a while but what's the deal with character customization being locked now? You can still enter the menu however it prevents you from selecting any options forcing you to back out.

Someone posted a few pages back that now its locked to the fantasy cards?

Update: Okay figured it out and I believe this is same problem lancerlann had. Somehow downloading that previous save file from #4,153 worked however it had the FOX code already applied that seemed to confuse the game upon selecting that menu. The fix for it is to just simply input a lower tier code and retry the FOX code again otherwise an error will say "code already applied"

Church the Cat your save doesn't include everything "unlocked" lol Just the default outfit (classic outfit 3) and 2 hairstyles, I was searching older posts and it seems you had a similar issue a few months back #3,774
ahhhh ok it work that way. yeah it only has 1 outfit when i check it just now. and thank you for the explanation

Mercury23

Jul 21, 2017
The note in mission 7 says theres 3-4 new pubes but the code shared here only has the one for Bush 1, where can you find the other ones?

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
Just a short vid of mission 5 bug I mentioned earlier. Some VSX emblems can't be shot to unlock a costume. Tried the shotgun too and different settings, V-Sync off/on, different framerates.
Just re-quoting myself here, bug still remains if you try and shoot certain vsx emblems to unlock a costume. Was hoping the save would have the R3make outfit reward unlocked but it doesn't.

Oct 8, 2019
The note in mission 7 says theres 3-4 new pubes but the code shared here only has the one for Bush 1, where can you find the other ones?
Here's my updated list of fantasy cards, including all pubic options. Enter Fox code first, otherwise some may not register.
Can someone have mega account to share on GOFILE new version ?
I've uploaded to mediafire some days ago.
Just re-quoting myself here, bug still remains if you try and shoot certain vsx emblems to unlock a costume. Was hoping the save would have the R3make outfit reward unlocked but it doesn't.
Here's my updated list of fantasy cards. There's a code for the remake outfit. Use Fox code first, otherwise some may not register.

Vacillator

Mar 25, 2018
how do we c the actual changelog? maybe a few changes got posted a page or 2 back, n it just me being lazy, but on front page changelog hasnt updated last since 2020, and i have no idea what all has been added since then, im assuming atleast a decent amount of stuff since alottt has changed since i very first saw this game, and last changelog update on page1 was 2 years ago

Reactions: LDV

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
how do we c the actual changelog? maybe a few changes got posted a page or 2 back, n it just me being lazy, but on front page changelog hasnt updated last since 2020, and i have no idea what all has been added since then, im assuming atleast a decent amount of stuff since alottt has changed since i very first saw this game, and last changelog update on page1 was 2 years ago
changelog is also in the game. They added a whole new mission in a mansion.

I finally figured it out how to progress in mission 7. U gotta get rid of all weapons and knife to go through the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slayer128
Feb 17, 2022
So V0.4.254 is still better than any of the new versions. Better butt physics, the enemies actually try to grab you and lighting is better. This game has regressed beyond the new gimmicks. Almost two years ago

Reactions: nem.o
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes