3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
BaHA_shotgun_unlocked.jpg Only Shotgun unlocked, no costumes, no hairstyles, no nothing.for those who are aware that we can play this version for the next 12-14 months, and have time to unlock E V E R Y T H I N G
but would like to start with Shotgun!!

blue_headshot_small.gif

Merry Christmas!! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: nem.o

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
To unlock more weapons just run the Mission 1
Timer wont kill you (i guess its bugged)
To unlock everything else:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't find the weapons where it use to be:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't forget we don't have to hurry, we can play and enjoy this version for the next 12-14 months :D
Have fun!

Last edited:

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
Almost comleted level 7, got all 4 circular mechanisms. 3 of them placed to slots, but last one don't want to be inserted. Game says that I need mechanism that I've already got in my inventory

Does someone got same issue?

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Are there any new animations in this version? [Edit: Search says nope] Because i have to say, gameplay wise i do not see an improvement.

Dogs are the twitchiest mess yet. Zombies still react kinda randomly to shots, including freezing up. The "standing up but dead" state still exists.

Mission 7 is something like condensed antifun - leaving certain rooms lets enemies respawn randomly, you can get a Zombie a dog or a fat guy. If you don't have a shotgun in hand a fat guy cannot be fought.

The map requires you to leave all metal (guns, ammo, keys) or all items altogether (including quest items) behind with random bullshit metal detector or weight detector gates. Why he needed 2 kinds that do almost the same thing escapes me.

Then the map forces you through tight corridors (unavoidable enemies) unarmed and with possibly fat guys spawning in the way. You have to do this shit back- and forthtracking finding keys, fuses and emblems. Basically it's a few mansion rooms recycled with the doors from the boss room recycled, the only new thing are these placeholder looking doors.

On the plus side, old saves appear to work. Stuff remained unlocked

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Are there any new animations in this version? [Edit: Search says nope] Because i have to say, gameplay wise i do not see an improvement.

Dogs are the twitchiest mess yet. Zombies still react kinda randomly to shots, including freezing up. The "standing up but dead" state still exists.

Mission 7 is something like condensed antifun - leaving certain rooms lets enemies respawn randomly, you can get a Zombie a dog or a fat guy. If you don't have a shotgun in hand a fat guy cannot be fought.

The map requires you to leave all metal (guns, ammo, keys) or all items altogether (including quest items) behind with random bullshit metal detector or weight detector gates. Why he needed 2 kinds that do almost the same thing escapes me.

Then the map forces you through tight corridors (unavoidable enemies) unarmed and with possibly fat guys spawning in the way. You have to do this shit back- and forthtracking finding keys, fuses and emblems. Basically it's a few mansion rooms recycled with the doors from the boss room recycled, the only new thing are these placeholder looking doors.

On the plus side, old saves appear to work. Stuff remained unlocked
Yup all things that have been said already. Protip: If you don't kill the first fat guy you encounter (the one in the electrical room) he won't spawn in other places.

Apr 1, 2018
man... I was looking for an update on this thread and its kinda disappointing to see all the newer version, i think i will stay with my older version (ver 0.4.254)

Reactions: Brinline

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
Please, can someone upload "v0.6.438" to another file hosting?
Like "*************", for instance?
My gratitude!
If you use Win, you can try MegaDownloader. I've never payed to Mega but with this app I was able to download this game

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes