3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
May 25, 2017
Couldn't you just not play the new mission? It's not like you are forced to since you choose what to play. (I haven't played the old missions in v0.6 yet; if they play worse than in v0.5 than please ignore my question.)

Edit: God mode in UUU should make it able to just solve the puzzles without paying too much attention to enemies; just check in all weapons and leave them. I haven't tried though.
God mode in UUU also freezes the game when you try to exit to loot box

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Not needed. Just open CE search for 8 (bullet) then shot, search for 7 - after 3-4 times you have the value for pistol ammo. Then mark that value with a X in the box for unlimited ammo.
For godmode, I use UUU too. That works for me at all versions until today.
For more informations, use search in first page, since all these workarounds are mentioned a few this before.
Universal Update Utility?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
No, Cheat engine. ;) But you can use UUU too for godmode and adjust Speed and FOV. And of course, the camera.
It's what I wanted to know x)
When I search, everyone talk about a UUU thing, and when I search this in internet, it's what he give me
I want to use the god mod for exploration, so...
UUU = Universal Update Utility? Or it's something else?

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018
When I search, everyone talk about a UUU thing, and when I search this in internet, it's what he give me
Sorry, my bad. ^^
What you need and can be found here:
It's easy to use once you inject the DLL. There is also a how-to on this page. Just in case you don't use an english Keyboard, or don't find the ~ to activate the input, just use another key after connecting in settings UUU.

EDIT: as long as Julia has clothes, she would not "sexttacked". Let the Zombies strip her First and then use godmode. ;)

P.S.: still love your profile picture. :)

Reactions: &#$&*&$*<

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Is there any way to disable the inflation? It's a huge turn off for me.
Yes, with Cheat Engine. There is a fantastic CE table for v0.4 where you could fix inflation, among other things (fully nude, infinite health and ammo...) but nobody made one for later versions. There's also instructions how to fix it yourself via CE in this thread but I don't have a link for it (I think BJ adds 0.1, anal 0.15 and vaginal 0.2 to inflation stat).

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Is there any way to disable the inflation? It's a huge turn off for me.
Don't get caught, or use the blue flowers after that. They also creampie Julia after a couple of seconds during fuck. If you abort that right after catch, you will slip the creampie.

The longer way would be: use Cheat engine, Inflation has value from 33. Once you found the right value, you can lock this and prevent from belly inflation.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Sorry, my bad. ^^
What you need and can be found here:
It's easy to use once you inject the DLL. There is also a how-to on this page. Just in case you don't use an english Keyboard, or don't find the ~ to activate the input, just use another key after connecting in settings UUU.

EDIT: as long as Julia has clothes, she would not "sexttacked". Let the Zombies strip her First and then use godmode. ;)

P.S.: still love your profile picture. :)
Thank, I found them before the server go down, I let my message for everyone else, but thank you!
Also, even in GodMode, zombie try to grab you, so, not necessary to wait before doing it
Ps: Thank's!

I reply to my own quote
So, It's not what I say, it's this thing

You have a big tuto

deadcr_

Sep 11, 2020
Yes, with Cheat Engine. There is a fantastic CE table for v0.4 where you could fix inflation, among other things (fully nude, infinite health and ammo...) but nobody made one for later versions. There's also instructions how to fix it yourself via CE in this thread but I don't have a link for it (I think BJ adds 0.1, anal 0.15 and vaginal 0.2 to inflation stat).
it would be so awesome, it would be so cool

Reactions: Man_Doge

elframme

Oct 2, 2020
Not sure, it's been a while to unlock this outfit. But I would say, you can get it in the first mission with the timer, or by shooting the emblems at the cave Level, I think. Nonetheless, you can try to search for that at the first page. Someone did a list of things to do, in order to get all the collectables. The shortest way might be a savefile where this is already unlocked.
many thanks, will try

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
look its not perfect like you guys are imagining(but it works really fine in sex atacks), sooo before making questions to me like "its not working,etc", use your imagination and try to make it "works", i was tryng to make an flying mod(as you can see its incomplete) if i complete and it works i'll update this CT
Is there an update to this modification?
My gratitude!

Balial42

May 3, 2018
do anyone still have the 0.4.254 rev1 version? i tried searching it up but all the link already down
I did a quick search, but didn't had luck. They used to have older versions in their blogspot, but the link is down. Some to kemono. The only link i've found ist from SVS, but I didn't try to click the links they provided. And even then, you'll be sent to low-speed filehosts...

pNpTransistorNpN

Sep 10, 2019
Genuine query for whoever uploads new releases, what's the point of even having a changelog function on page 1 when it fucking never gets updated? It can't be that hard to copy and paste the thing from the dev website in comparison to uploading it to multiple file transferring sites.

And before anyone replies saying it was posted a few pages back, that's not the point. We shouldn't have to go looking for it when there's a specific spot for it right above the downloads

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes