3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried it and something weird is going on with it. If I try and look at the game the screen is black, I can hear the music etc but the screen is black. If i open another window that is smaller than full screen and look at it, I can see the game displayed behind it just fine. But I click on the full screen game, the screen goes black again... never have I seen that happen before with any game.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
Fantasy Cards for version v0.6.438

Cutting down from my last list since most of the (tier)codes are unneeded anyways.

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell ya right now, trying to figure this version out was a pain in the ass. Thanks again to CyanideAnarchy for some base codes.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Fantasy Cards for version v0.6.438

Cutting down from my last list since most of the (tier)codes are unneeded anyways.

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell ya right now, trying to figure this version out was a pain in the ass. Thanks again to CyanideAnarchy for some base codes.
I want to applause you

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
Where's the third card in the beginning of m07? I went through the metal detector and got into the courtyard, but afaik there's nowhere else for me to go but the three card door, and I can't find the third card anywhere.
did You check the pile at the courtyard corner behind the tree?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So... For the moment, I have done all in the game, the seven missions, even if the 3 and 7 are soft locked because of a bug which prevents it from being finished...

So I have fun in my corner, challenging myself... Never using weapons, never running, not defending myself... Etc...

And, thinking, I said to myself "Fantasy Cards are cool for bonuses... But it would be just as cool for penalties"

Like, it would be cool a code to increase the number of zombies, make them faster, stronger, more difficult to get out of their grips, it would give a little pep to these zombies that I find, not that difficult (except the big guy, he pisses me off, 100 revolver bullets don't kill him, you have to have a shotgun or a bazooka, then you can't take advantage of his beautiful schlong)

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
So... For the moment, I have done all in the game, the seven missions, even if the 3 and 7 are soft locked because of a bug which prevents it from being finished...

So I have fun in my corner, challenging myself... Never using weapons, never running, not defending myself... Etc...

And, thinking, I said to myself "Fantasy Cards are cool for bonuses... But it would be just as cool for penalties"

Like, it would be cool a code to increase the number of zombies, make them faster, stronger, more difficult to get out of their grips, it would give a little pep to these zombies that I find, not that difficult (except the big guy, he pisses me off, 100 revolver bullets don't kill him, you have to have a shotgun or a bazooka, then you can't take advantage of his beautiful schlong)
Nice ideas. I played kinda like you. In mission 2 and 3 I never equiped the gun. Sadly it felt easier that way, because the other zombies didn't react to the usual bullet noise. Only the doggos were fucking annoying.

I hope there will be more (stuck-with-zombies-)traps, like in mission 2. Maybe with 2-3 of the big guys. (And my all-time hope, that there's no game-over with them anymore.)

Another feature I hope for is, that one could get a different kind of infection, slowly killing you, and you can stop it by milking some zombies. In Too Much Light zombies only die from headshots. They crawl really funny or lie around like fish, if they get hit by a granade. In Bioasshard Arena, they can die if you shoot other bodyparts as well. If they wouldn't die, you could shoot of all their limbs and "abuse" them without hurting you.

But yeah, fantasy cards, that make some things more difficult would be awesome.

Reactions: Frankenjok

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Nice ideas. I played kinda like you. In mission 2 and 3 I never equiped the gun. Sadly it felt easier that way, because the other zombies didn't react to the usual bullet noise. Only the doggos were fucking annoying.

I hope there will be more (stuck-with-zombies-)traps, like in mission 2. Maybe with 2-3 of the big guys. (And my all-time hope, that there's no game-over with them anymore.)

Another feature I hope for is, that one could get a different kind of infection, slowly killing you, and you can stop it by milking some zombies. In Too Much Light zombies only die from headshots. They crawl really funny or lie around like fish, if they get hit by a granade. In Bioasshard Arena, they can die if you shoot other bodyparts as well. If they wouldn't die, you could shoot of all their limbs and "abuse" them without hurting you.

But yeah, fantasy cards, that make some things more difficult would be awesome.
I noticed that yes, for the arms, for the legs on the other hand, I was able to create a cripple, and he was still alive, but their arms no... Must say, given the level 7 (even if buggy and can't be finished), the dev seems to take more time to create puzzles, so I think the zombies' quality of life is not his priority at the moment, we can't him resent it, even if I found level 7 more boring than interesting in terms of enigma

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
did You check the pile at the courtyard corner behind the tree?
Yes, that's where you find the second key, Keycard B. I have Keycard A, which you get in the room past the metal detector, and I have Keycard B, which you find in the courtyard past the security lvl 01 door, behind the tree. I have no idea where I'm supposed to find Keycard C though, as I have a fuse and a "circular mechanism," but nowhere to put them, and I've exhausted all the options in the rooms I have available to me. Several people have said they've completed M07 already so I must be missing something right?? Can someone help me out?

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
There's also the door in the courtyard with the Diamond symbol, but neither of my only two key items interact with it. I thought maybe I'd have to take one of the key items past the metal detector, but neither of them can go past it. So uh. Yeah I'm stumped.

Reactions: Gansta500
Oct 8, 2019
There's also the door in the courtyard with the Diamond symbol, but neither of my only two key items interact with it. I thought maybe I'd have to take one of the key items past the metal detector, but neither of them can go past it. So uh. Yeah I'm stumped.
The enemy in the same corner of the courtyard, the one with the hat. He has the diamond key for that door. The 3rd card is in the back on the right in that room.

Reactions: splarg

Alaraks

Nov 14, 2021
Yes, that's where you find the second key, Keycard B. I have Keycard A, which you get in the room past the metal detector, and I have Keycard B, which you find in the courtyard past the security lvl 01 door, behind the tree. I have no idea where I'm supposed to find Keycard C though, as I have a fuse and a "circular mechanism," but nowhere to put them, and I've exhausted all the options in the rooms I have available to me. Several people have said they've completed M07 already so I must be missing something right?? Can someone help me out?
LEvel 7 could be completed, so you need to check better. I don't remember exactly, but at the beggining there are 4 cards, 1 for door to the courtyard and 3 for another door. As I remember: 2 after detector (1 for courtyard door and 1 for 3-cards door), then one at the pile and last one behind door with dimond lock

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Fantasy codes don't work for me
When you try to input them, the game says that it is not possible to do this in the standard version
Oh, fuck

It's sure that if people only start testing the game now, they can't know, my bad
For the codes to work, you must first put the Fox code, or, as previously given, that of BigBoss for the codes to work .
But them, you just have to enter them once, then you can restart the game as many times as you want, it will remain "active"

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes