3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
May 15, 2020
Don't get caught, or use the blue flowers after that. They also creampie Julia after a couple of seconds during fuck. If you abort that right after catch, you will slip the creampie.

The longer way would be: use Cheat engine, Inflation has value from 33. Once you found the right value, you can lock this and prevent from belly inflation.

Well I've never been good with stuff like Cheat Engine so RIP.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Can someone please give me a proper guide step by step how to activate the god mode?
Ok I'll try..
Download, as indicated above, UUU
Once installed, follow the guide until it explains how to inject the DLL into the game

Once done, you launch your game, you go to a chapter, and there, you press the key to activate the debug mode (normally, it's ~ , but it may turn out to be another key, you can change it in config)
Once the debug mode appears (i.e. a small bar at the bottom of your screen, and if you press a second time, a bigger window) you write "God" in it and you send, it will then activate the godMode

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Ok I'll try..
Once installed, follow the guide until it explains how to inject the DLL into the game

Once done, you launch your game, you go to a chapter, and there, you press the key to activate the debug mode (normally, it's ~ , but it may turn out to be another key, you can change it in config)
Once the debug mode appears (i.e. a small bar at the bottom of your screen, and if you press a second time, a bigger window) you write "God" in it and you send, it will then activate the godMode
I'll try right now.....it looks simple your explanation! :D

bennino1984

Nov 21, 2017
Ok I'll try..

How many cheats do you Know? Ammo as well?

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
For ammo, like everyone say, use cheat engine
But... Honestly, with the special cards, or the codes in the game, you don't need them, I very often have 100 to 200 revolver bullets, killing everything that moves
There's only the big immortals in front of that, or you have to use the shotgun, or the bazooka

Reactions: bennino1984

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Ammo doesn't work, afaik. I would use CheatEngine for that. But these commands should still work:

slomo x - Sets game speed to the desired speed e.g. 1.0, 0.5, 2.0
Note: use with caution, since it's difficult to reverse these actions!

changesize x - Sets player size to the desired size (not sure about it)

fov x - Sets the field of view to the desired angle, e.g. 0, 90
(Already in the latest build)

stat fps - Toggles displaying FPS on screen

You can also search for UUU console commands with Google or whatever you prefer to search.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Is there something wrong with the discord. I decided to finally get around to checking the game out and join the discord, but I keep getting a invalid invite from the discord link on the OP.

Reactions: Kintaroe

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Reactions: nerogaf

splarg

Feb 26, 2018
Where's the third card in the beginning of m07? I went through the metal detector and got into the courtyard, but afaik there's nowhere else for me to go but the three card door, and I can't find the third card anywhere.

Qwerty14412

Aug 6, 2022
Hey people, does anyone have a Bioasshard area version 0.0.3 or 0.0.2. I can't find this old version anywhere, it's been deleted everywhere. If someone gives this version I will be very grateful to you

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Hey people, does anyone have a Bioasshard area version 0.0.3 or 0.0.2. I can't find this old version anywhere, it's been deleted everywhere. If someone gives this version I will be very grateful to you
I got that one too, lol. I'm gonna try to upload it.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes