3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Please, can someone upload "v0.6.438" to another file hosting?
Like "*************", for instance?
My gratitude!
If you use Win, you can try MegaDownloader. I've never payed to Mega but with this app I was able to download this game
What's the problem with Mega anyways? Usually they have a decent DL speed for free users and the BioAsshard file is well under the free user limit of 5 GB.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
anyone know how to unlock classic outfit 2 for v0.6.438?
Not sure, it's been a while to unlock this outfit. But I would say, you can get it in the first mission with the timer, or by shooting the emblems at the cave Level, I think. Nonetheless, you can try to search for that at the first page. Someone did a list of things to do, in order to get all the collectables. The shortest way might be a savefile where this is already unlocked.

&#$&*&$*<

Apr 15, 2022
There are save files on a few pages before and many people have literally asked for the same thing, maybe try to search in this thread for a bit longer before you ask something.
Anyway to save your time searching, here is my save with all weapon and costumes unlocked for the 0.5.328-Rev1 version.
The files go to C:\Users\(your pc user name here)\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\SaveGames
There are save files on a few pages before and many people have literally asked for the same thing, maybe try to search in this thread for a bit longer before you ask something.
Anyway to save your time searching, here is my save with all weapon and costumes unlocked for the 0.5.328-Rev1 version.
The files go to C:\Users\(your pc user name here)\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\SaveGames
Thank you very much, it's a big help

Zoh_Veldae

Aug 6, 2018
The game over scene on the test boss is bugged. Camera panned too much to the side and can't see the animation.

May 15, 2020
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.
Too bad they can only be used once lmao

gotpopsa

Jun 10, 2020
Can someone record a video of Mission 7? I want to see what this level looks like as I always get stuck after closing the loot box.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
i feel the game 's so good until this 0.6 ver.. those fuking metal and weight detectors make me crazy :rolleyes: i just came to storage to put everything in.. then came out of the room.. and , 3 more dogs and a fat guy spawned.. hey wtf i just killed them some seconds ago, even last fat guy corpse 's still on the ground o_Oo_Oo_O i wanna skip them but more zombies spawned after that.. i returned to the storage.. opened the door and a fuking dog spawned in that storage room.. just about 20s from when i left the room... what da hell??? it's too annoying :mad:

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i feel the game 's so good until this 0.6 ver.. those fuking metal and weight detectors make me crazy :rolleyes: i just came to storage to put everything in.. then came out of the room.. and , 3 more dogs and a fat guy spawned.. hey wtf i just killed them some seconds ago, even last fat guy corpse 's still on the ground o_Oo_Oo_O i wanna skip them but more zombies spawned after that.. i returned to the storage.. opened the door and a fuking dog spawned in that storage room.. just about 20s from when i left the room... what da hell??? it's too annoying :mad:
delete it.. problem solved

Reactions: Dovakeks

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
already deleted and returned to v0.5 ... detectors, no gun, no heal, a storage with pretty bad put in - take out and a fake mechanisms.. nah, puzzle is fun but not those damn detectors! Skip to december 2023 :rolleyes:
Couldn't you just not play the new mission? It's not like you are forced to since you choose what to play. (I haven't played the old missions in v0.6 yet; if they play worse than in v0.5 than please ignore my question.)

Edit: God mode in UUU should make it able to just solve the puzzles without paying too much attention to enemies; just check in all weapons and leave them. I haven't tried though.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes