3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
I did a quick search, but didn't had luck. They used to have older versions in their blogspot, but the link is down. Some to kemono. The only link i've found ist from SVS, but I didn't try to click the links they provided. And even then, you'll be sent to low-speed filehosts...
i still have the 0.3.198 version last 2020 and also the version where they made the butt and boobs physics bouncier.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Guys how many enemies and animations are there so far?
3 different types of "normal" zombies, the Cerberus, a fat zombie and a tentacle boss.
If I count correctly there are:
  • 2 animations for the dog
  • 6 animations for the fat zombie
  • 20 animations for the boss
  • 10 animations per each "normal" zombie type
Note that some animations are just slight variations.

Reactions: ahrimansiah

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
plant-tentacle/boss animations are at 16 count iirc. but those include slight variations.

Shame fatboi is always game over when he sex u so I never got to see all 6 different animations. Boss has one too when he swallows u.

Reactions: ebi_se

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
plant-tentacle/boss animations are at 16 count iirc. but those include slight variations.

Shame fatboi is always game over when he sex u so I never got to see all 6 different animations. Boss has one too when he swallows u.
If you play mission 1 or 2 and run straight until you reach the fat guy you can have lots of tries in little time.

Reactions: ZoneTan20

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
is the slow zombie at mission 7 new? he has old move set from old versions and doesnt have the same animations from the other standard zombies

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
This has been a question for like 4 years now lol
This is something they responded to in the discord or on their patreon a long time ago. iirc they said it was a combination of neither of them being particularly good at animating and the way they coded grab attacks made it hard for multiple zombies to grab at once. That said every time it's come up since in the discord they've responded with something along the lines of "Don't worry we haven't ruled it out we just need to figure out how to do it correctly."

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes