3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
so is there a reason why I can't unlock hair options? For example:

Edit Hair – Complete Missions 2, 3 & 4
Edit Outfit – Complete all 4 Missions

etc.

Or is my game borked? Also none of the codes posted here work like the pubes.
They work. Make sure you wrote all in big letters with the - in between and also check If O or Zero.
When you enter fox Card, it will appear in the low right corner, the other ones will pop up short in the top right corner.

D.K

Nov 3, 2017
Can't understand who's the real capping. Your brain must be some kind of slime to comprehend gamedev like something so fking easy that anyone can both code and do all the stuffs like buying a candybar. You're gonna fking act as if all those games you just mention didn't have to consume time, efforts, sleepless nights, or a fking understandable knowlegde about programming or even some years of experience ? Developing a Visual Novel alone can still cause Bugs, glitches or corrupted data then what the fk make you think Unreal Engine 4 won't have any problems. In fact like VersusX has mentioned, it because each version keep having bugs, trouble stuffs so they keep having to rewrite and redo codes all the time ! Even the newest version have A.I codes completely rewrite then remove ton of sheet, add more new code... Money does not guarantee completely a good game, cause you can pour ton of money but if they still scratch their head to code something to not out of bound then you still gonna get what you get.
Is this such an arcane concept for you to understand? Point to where I said it was easy, I'll wait, oh? I never said it was easy? Huh, who'd have guessed. I would genuinely enjoy if you stopped trying to type words out for me that I didn't say

But, let me reiterate for you and the other guy who clearly have missed the point and dug their selves all the way to Timbuktu as to why they're losing goodwill on here specifically:

1. We got an update with a poorly designed level
  2. Said level contains an absolutely atrocious game mechanic that even a 6 year old would understand is dumb.
  3. I've seen Eromancer updates to Pure Onyx that had more content.
  4. The amount of content we've seen in this game in the amount of time it has had been developed is appalling
  5. I don't know if you know, but they tried fleecing every one, literally forced you to buy into their patreon to even play the game monthly might I add, no one liked this, they reverted it.
  6. We get an update every year it seems, and some of it is just so ass backwards, even I have to sit there and scratch my head and think whatever the fuck they're thinking.
This isn't your personal echo chamber, nor is this their Discord, don't come here thinking that everyone will hail your comments as the truth, there's a reason why VersusX doesn't come to these places anymore, because any time they had any sort of criticism come there way on ULMF of all places (Where might I add, the people there are more amicable to devs of games.), they told people that it was "destructive critcism" instead of taking into account what people we saying. (How to garner ill will towards you from people playing your game.)

zin832

May 11, 2022
For the lazy ones: Here is the Fantasy Card, you can find in Mission 7. It's in the ground in the room with the fatty and will give you the Resident evil 3 Remake Hair from Jill.
It works perfectly. Thanks man.
any others code still working? ex: item drop rate?

Reactions: Balial42

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
Newest update was a few days ago, but from what I'm reading here... I think I'll pass on this one and wait until December 2023 for the next update. Hopefully there's something new but substantial by then.

My god it's going to be 2030 before they finish Arena, and 2040 before full Biosshard releases.

What's present already is good, but every update VersusX puts out really tests my patience to the point that I'm almost unable to excuse the lack of new stuff with respect to how long they take to release it. It's like, giving a student a year to write their thesis, but when the year is up, they've written only two paragraphs. Really, the one thing that keeps me waiting for more from this game is the fact that I can count the number of halfway decent games of this format and genre with the fingers of one hand. There just aren't a lot of games like Bioasshard, and I wish there were.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Cheat Engine CT table for the latest BioasshardRelease0.6.438 ?
Not needed. Just open CE search for 8 (bullet) then shot, search for 7 - after 3-4 times you have the value for pistol ammo. Then mark that value with a X in the box for unlimited ammo.
For godmode, I use UUU too. That works for me at all versions until today.
For more informations, use search in first page, since all these workarounds are mentioned a few this before.

Reactions: MoreNow

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Not needed. Just open CE search for 8 (bullet) then shot, search for 7 - after 3-4 times you have the value for pistol ammo. Then mark that value with a X in the box for unlimited ammo.
For godmode, I use UUU too. That works for me at all versions until today.
For more informations, use search in first page, since all these workarounds are mentioned a few this before.
I'm guessing they're asking for the CE table which had the nude option and many more things.

ZoneTan20

Dec 15, 2018
the tossed salad z (y)

tossed_salad_z2.JPG

tossed_salad_z1.JPG

Make sure you enter one of the tier codes first.
Thanks, this seems to work and I can unlock stuff now. Like the costumes and hair.

I went through stage 1 unlocking all the guns, it was quite interesting the more you unlock the easier it gets, but the stronger the z become it seems so it's a risk reward thing to get everything.

Reactions: [User Deleted]
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes