3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

FallOffYourHorse

Jun 1, 2018
Glad I came back to check up on this at the right time, guess I'll wait for tomorrow to see what's new since the last time I played. Does Arena still not support saving? Could probably just check changelog, but I'm curious if there's an alternative method than just what devs give us

delifresh

Dec 29, 2017
unfortunately I think "big guy can now jump" means you can't cheese him with the low walls in the foyer, since he'll vault over them. I hope he charges less if that's the case...

Reactions: worming

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Not only that, but they made running around in the buff more dangerous. Which would be total BS if the Fatties still have unavoidable charge attacks.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Here is the update , Codes included.

Keep in mind, i am only a crocodile Supporter and only "FOX and above Tiers chosen as Legendary Supporters will receive Legendary Fantasy Cards to unlock both outfits."

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're the fucking GOAT, man. Thanks. Now we wait and hope that a FOX and up supporter will share their code.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I used to be a fox supporter until last month, then I choose the second lowest tier (eagle). Patreon is still no update, so I wonder where the megalink is from? ^^ Thank you Gnodab

Seems that I had to switch back to fox to get the new codes...great.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
The fatties still do the unavoidable charge (sure you can dodge, but they keep coming) unless you are nude.
And the "balance" system meant he slapped me for 90% of my health. Fun :D

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Well this is what the changelog on subscribestar says:

+New+ Playable Mission/level

This is now the first mission when you enter the mission selector. Why? Because here’s where you can unlock your new weaponry.

What??? I only see the old 4 missions.
I hope this isn't a problem with existing savefiles

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes