3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
My game seems to be stuck on the standard version for some reason everytime I use the crocodile code it says "code error or already used" any ideas?
You are likely exchanging letter O and number 0 or vice versa

These are the working codes for copypasting:

Fox:
BV2J-0JNR
Crocodile:
66M0-SVZC
Pistol Crits:
X8SW-Z89D
More healing drops:
JUDZ-N04K
More ammo drops:
1KDB-8Y03

New animations i've seen so far:

Faceplate Zombie:
Doggy
Missionary

Zombies, against a wall:
Frontal
From behind

His patchnotes strongly imply there are some against half-height (climbable) obstacles

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
Knife doesn't do any damage now? I tried stabbing like for minute and zombie was still ok. Respawning also keeps your inventory before death instead of reloading it to what was before level.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
I've killed several Zombies by sneaking up from behind, knifing, and then stomping. It's possible the knife only inflicts knockdowns. The melee attacks you can do (roundhouse kick etc) remain buggy and unusable as ever :D

There seems to be multiple gamestate bugs. In new mission 3 (old mission 2), when exiting the mansion again, i noticed my clothes fixed themselves.

Zombies also have what feels like I-frames. With them staggering, i've sometimes pumped five bullets in their heads, but those sparked(!) and left smoky residue on their faces instead of drawing blood. And obviously it didn't seem to kill them.

Dislike the new difficulty system. Basically you either pray for crits which still one-headshot Zombies or you make the effort to get hit every two or three Zombies so your damage output remains working. Or you get homing charged by a fattie for 90% health. Attacks on you while nude HURT.

And my personal pet peeve, that one overdramatic superlong "im hurt" animation Julia does. When it starts you can basically grab your phone and start checking your emails, because you aren't going anywhere for 30 seconds.

Dovakeks

Dec 25, 2019
Guys I got a question. He wrote 19 new animations. What kind of animations, he did not say, yes ? So could it be under those 19 "new" animations, there are also the new reloading, idle and walking animations ? So we got like around 5-6 new sex animations and the rest are just normal/reloading animations. I tried like multiply different areas with different zombies. I somehow only get like 5 new animations.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Knife doesn't do any damage now? I tried stabbing like for minute and zombie was still ok. Respawning also keeps your inventory before death instead of reloading it to what was before level.
Same here, but I only use the knife in the last mission to save ammo on the wooden stuff. ^^

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I can't load a save. Can someone help?
Go back to page #105, there is a savefile.
Then go to C: > USER > USERNAME > Appdata >> Local >> Bioasshard_Arena (Date from today, if you are a welcome back player)
You can simple rename your existing folder, or delete it. when you start the game a new folder is creating. Then copy-paste the savefile from page 105 and extract into savegame.
Maybe you need to restart the game again.

KilljoyTRV

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2018
Everyone is complaining about saves, didn't the Patreon post the other day say that old saves wouldn't work?

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
Go back to page #105, there is a savefile.
Then go to C: > USER > USERNAME > Appdata >> Local >> Bioasshard_Arena (Date from today, if you are a welcome back player)
You can simple rename your existing folder, or delete it. when you start the game a new folder is creating. Then copy-paste the savefile from page 105 and extract into savegame.
Maybe you need to restart the game again.
I've already done that, it doesn't seem to work unfortunately

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Ew...EW What the heck is that "New Level".... This seems like a level from a new total game that just released as Prototype... :|

Ugh..Was expecting Subway level or something like that...

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Due to an unexpected bug the game has been updated to Ver.0.4.254 fix that problem.
Please, re-download the game, please.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

Mega
If someone can create a mirror with a different site that would be tight. My mega download limit just hit me up.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes