3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
There are at least four missionary animations - one for each type of regular zombie (3 types) and one for the Fat Guy.
Also four doggy style animations, plus 8 against-the-wall animations (front and back variations for each zombie type + Fat Guy)
I also think I've found an against-the-wall blowjob animation, but it's hard to tell since it's very similar to the regular blowjob animation.

So that would be ~16-17 animations; No idea what else I'm missing.
Yes there is definitely a "forced against wall BJ" animation with the faceplate guys. What is the third Zombie type? Helmets?

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
Same here, but I only use the knife in the last mission to save ammo on the wooden stuff. ^^
Seems like a stupid changes to difficulty overall. Kinda made game unplayable for me, even without missing every single bullet there is always not enough ammo and you have to resort to stamina and unreliable melee attacks. Knife was reliable before, but now it's just useless. I like new weapons, though incendiary and frag grenades are stupidly overpowered without dealing any damage to you if you throw them at your feet. RPG is another story, I understand it's added for testing but in most levels it just doesn't fit at all.
I wanted the game to be harder but without resorting to some mechanics just to beat the level.
I'm pretty disappointed, but beggars can't be choosers, here go another half year of waiting for another update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balial42

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Not too bad imho, although i am still irritated by the fact, that you can't zoom out more.
Yeah, being able to zoom out more would be very nice, right now it feels like you can't see half of the scene.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Seems like a stupid changes to difficulty overall. Kinda made game unplayable for me, even without missing every single bullet there is always not enough ammo and you have to resort to stamina and unreliable melee attacks. Knife was reliable before, but now it's just useless. I like new weapons, though incendiary and frag grenades are stupidly overpowered without dealing any damage to you if you throw them at your feet. RPG is another story, I understand it's added for testing but in most levels it just doesn't fit at all.
I wanted the game to be harder but without resorting to some mechanics just to beat the level.
I'm pretty disappointed, but beggars can't be choosers, here go another half year of waiting for another update.
There is a bunch of things can make it eaiser for unexperienced players. The fantasy cards, when you die it's became easier, and the most unbalanced things is cheat engine and unreal unlocker. With these the game became a walk in the park.

Reactions: Multiplayer

Balial42

May 3, 2018
does the game crash on you when u inject it?
No. Only one time a fatal error with the previous build. The game "freeze" when you press 0 on the numpad instead of the toprow hotkeybar. Just press 0 again.
Is this CTD everytime you use it? Maybe reinstall UUUI3 should do the trick?

lakf

Dec 22, 2017
Yo good morning guys! so after a few hours of testing i managed to find all 19 animations (and yes all of it are sex attacks!) the first 15 animations are shared by the 3 types of zombies (Skinny, normal and buff)
zombies animation:
like i said all 3 types shares these animations the first 3 animations are blowjobs, if you are fully clothed and one of the 3 grabs you while you are standing next to a wall there's a change that you'll trigger a variation of the normal blowjob, all 3 types do this and yes their animations are different! so we got 3 animations so far!

now things get interesting! again all of the 3 types can do this and their animations are different! if they catch you from behind there's a chance to trigger a ground doggy animation, if they catch you from the front there's a change to trigger a ground missionary animation! AND if they catch you from front or behind while you are facing or with your back to a wall you can trigger a standing doggy animation and a standing missionary animation! (you can easily see all of these animations on the "first level" in the 3 minutes timer room, all of the 3 types off zombies are there! just kill all of the zombies and leave 1 of each type alive)
Skinny zombies normaly are naked and wears a helmet
normal zombies have a bit more body mass than the skinny
and the buff ones i don't have to explain xD

so we got 15 animations now only 4 remaining! and were are these 4 animations? easy the fatty! yes the fatty received 4 new animations in this update! and it's basically the same as above, near a wall front: missionary! near a wall behind: Standing doggy!
he also got a ground doggy and a missionary pos they are just a bit more annoying to get since his grab attack ends in a gameover (i found it easier to see these animations outside the mansion on stage 3 (former stage 2) when you reach the mansion for the second time, enter it and imediatelly exit it (yes you can exit it anytime you don't have to complete the puzzle inside) and the game will give you a checkpoint! so when you die you can restart and try again xD)

And that's it! all 19 new animations!

Conclusion: I loved all new animations they are really well done, i think the highlight goes to the fatty his animations are pure gold! (saddly we don't have new animations for the dogs, but hey it's a Tech update so i'm gladdy we got this amout of animations!)

So yeah all animations listed good luck guys and have fun!

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Are we sure that doggos don't have any new animations?

Also, can someone care enough to actually explain to me the different types of zombies? They all look the same to me (except obviously the fat one). With some pictures it would be of great help.

Reactions: 6DarkRaven9

lakf

Dec 22, 2017
Are we sure that doggos don't have any new animations?

Also, can someone care enough to actually explain to me the different types of zombies? They all look the same to me (except obviously the fat one). With some pictures it would be of great help.
i'm sure that the doggos don't have new animations yet. i spent hours yesterday checking all enemies doggos included, with 30 minutes i was cnvinced that dogs don't have new animations!. but i may be wrong who knows maybe it's a super dupper secret animation lol and for the enemies type: (it may be a bit hard to see the diferences between each type!)

Buff:
Buff.png

Normal: Normal.png

Skinny: Skinny.png

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
I salute your investigative effort. However, one should point out atleast one of the BJ animations is old and as such shouldn't be counted as one of the "new 19".

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
i'm sure that the doggos don't have new animations yet. i spent hours yesterday checking all enemies doggos included, with 30 minutes i was cnvinced that dogs don't have new animations!. but i may be wrong who knows maybe it's a super dupper secret animation lol and for the enemies type: (it may be a bit hard to see the diferences between each type!)

Buff:
View attachment 1027788

Normal: View attachment 1027792

Skinny: View attachment 1027793
Really appreciate the time! Thank you.

FutaLover31

Dec 8, 2019
Since everyone on here is being super helpful with the new update knowledge.Figured I would share some performance tips I just discovered with the game. This game is really buggy and thats fine as it is Early alpha.But I was having a lot of problems running this game it was constantly hard crashing my computer.I was running it at 1440p at medium settings and I was getting 15-30fps all over the place.The game was also having trouble loading in textures correctly.So I recently got a new ssd last month so I moved the game from my hard drive which was were I was playing it from before to my new Ssd.The performance shot up immedialty.Now I can play the game on all Ultra settings at 4K resolution with a smooth 60fps.The hard drive I was playing on works perfectly fine it runs other triple A games very well.So I am guessing it has to do something with how this game loads in files not very well optimized for hard drives.Also for anyone having the bug were the customization doesn't unlock for them at all.It has something to do with the game saves.I used a saved from earlier up the thread that has all the new weapons unlocked and the customization is locked in that save can't be unlocked.But when I switch back to my original save the customization unlocks for me again. So if you want to get rid of that customization locked bug either delete your save files or replace them with others working save files.Save files for this game are located in your C drive in Users\(your username) \AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\Saved\SaveGames. Hope this helps someone. Also here are my save files has a few cosmetics unlocked with Fox Card.No weapons unlocked yet that 1st level is killing me.I don't really get how to get points efficently yet.

Logan39

Sep 25, 2020
Еxplain to me what's new in this version? sex with dogs and there were two positions. I thought there would be new ones, they say, Jill will give a blowjob or rimming to the dogs. I saw something new only in the first mission, that there were different weapons.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone saw a new animation inside the forest? For me even if has enough area for a ground animation it triggers only the old ones.

brewit77

Mar 24, 2020
Mission 4 (old mission 3) is bugged, I can't finish it. It seems to be because when I shoot a zombie that is not reachable (the trash can one for example), it doesn't seem to count as dead, I can see his head through the trash can and I can still hear him growl. I've emptied all amunition and grenades on his poor head, still not dead lol

Also the infinite heal trick is nice, frees up inventory a lot. If you open the inventory and select a heal item and use, she will use it but it won't be removed from inventory (don't press F). Just switch back to weapon after

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
Mission 4 (old mission 3) is bugged, I can't finish it. It seems to be because when I shoot a zombie that is not reachable (the trash can one for example), it doesn't seem to count as dead, I can see his head through the trash can and I can still hear him growl. I've emptied all amunition and grenades on his poor head, still not dead lol

Also the infinite heal trick is nice, frees up inventory a lot. If you open the inventory and select a heal item and use, she will use it but it won't be removed from inventory (don't press F). Just switch back to weapon after
Yes True, the only Way to get it directly clean is to serve Headshots to all of them, the One behind the Gate at the Upper Floor ( Left Side up direct at beginning) must be killed with a Grenade, thats the Way i solved it and in under 5 Minutes :)

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes