3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
My take on how mission 1 is supposed to work:

Both the cubes and the bullseyes have red surfaces which net you a lot "extra" points when shot. There's probably a trick to the octahedrons and the squares too, but i didn't figure it out. If you make sure to take a hit every couple Zombies, you should be able to one-shot-headshot them consistently. (This adaptive difficulty is total nonsense)
You get +5 seconds for a Zombie and +7 for a dog. Getting spotted by a Fattie means your run is over, even if you dodge every charge they are too disruptive. Dogs are a must-kill if you run into them, they stick to you way too good.
There is a whole bunch of cubes in the last room before the exit beacon.

I'm almost certain it is theoretically possible to plot a route past enough points to unlock a grenade fairly quickly. Using that, you would explode the followers you collected and gain much extra time at once. Then, continuing to follow a route you plotted and optimized before, and hitting everything for the bonus points, one should be able to unlock the weapons.

On the other hand, i have the sneaking suspicion this adaptive difficulty was the last thing he added and he definitely didn't playtest a full run with it, if he did that at all. Mission 4 (old Mission 3) is a crapfest.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Alright thanks for the replies. Yea cheating is obvious, I just wanted to know if I'm too retarded or it's as hard as I think it is. Thanks Gan_fald! Sounds like a nice approach, though I'm not sure if I'm good enough. Didn't know the red surface thingy.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Theres a way, the unreal unlocker lets u get all sorts of cheats. One of them is FOV and camera. Theres also speed/slow and god mode.
Yeah i t ried the unlocker. Even if it said godmode on, it didn't work. FOV and Camera didn't do anything, either.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Yeah i t ried the unlocker. Even if it said godmode on, it didn't work. FOV and Camera didn't do anything, either.
It is usually best (in my testing anyways), to inject the unlocker at the menu then start a mission. Once in the mission it is more likely to fail on the console, free cam or CTD. If god mode is working, she will not react to attacks but the clothing will still get shredded. Then you can use the INS key for free cam or toggledebugcamera from the console.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
You have to write it in the console. Just run the UUU, inject DLL and write commands in the console. Simply tap ` 2x times to open it bigger. GOD - for godmode, FOV 110 to increase fov as much as you want. Tried it today, it works.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
My take on how mission 1 is supposed to work:

Both the cubes and the bullseyes have red surfaces which net you a lot "extra" points when shot. There's probably a trick to the octahedrons and the squares too, but i didn't figure it out. If you make sure to take a hit every couple Zombies, you should be able to one-shot-headshot them consistently. (This adaptive difficulty is total nonsense)

I'm almost certain it is theoretically possible to plot a route past enough points to unlock a grenade fairly quickly. Using that, you would explode the followers you collected and gain much extra time at once. Then, continuing to follow a route you plotted and optimized before, and hitting everything for the bonus points, one should be able to unlock the weapons.
It seems to be setup to require several runs at minimum to unlock everything. Gaining enough points to unlock one weapon, go to checkpoint, reload with new weapon unlocked, use that to rack up more points on the run etc. Rinse and repeat. I unlocked the first three weapons legit in two runs, then got bored and just cheated the rest.

For everyone else just interested in the animations, don't pick up the weapons, they clip through her head looks stupid.

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
I hope we get costume Easter eggs of older survival horror title beauties like the chick from Dino Crisis or Parasite Eve. I feel like it would be a missed opportunity otherwise, though I doubt enough people played those games on the patreon to vote for something like that. I wouldn't mind the enemies from those games either, but that might be overstretching. At least Resident Evil Outbreak would be doable, it even had a bunny outfit.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
It seems to be setup to require several runs at minimum to unlock everything. Gaining enough points to unlock one weapon, go to checkpoint, reload with new weapon unlocked, use that to rack up more points on the run etc. Rinse and repeat. I unlocked the first three weapons legit in two runs, then got bored and just cheated the rest.

For everyone else just interested in the animations, don't pick up the weapons, they clip through her head looks stupid.
Do you have a cheat engine table I could work with? I could find the addresses for the ammo clips for the weapons in the mission, but not for the point counter nor the timer. Although, the addresses randomize upon each new iteration of the mission, so if I were to restart I'd have to test for the new addresses.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Do you have a cheat engine table I could work with? I could find the addresses for the ammo clips for the weapons in the mission, but not for the point counter nor the timer. Although, the addresses randomize upon each new iteration of the mission, so if I were to restart I'd have to test for the new addresses.
I don't have a cheat table no, but the points to unlock the weapons are the same type as ammo, that is, 4 byte. Grab pistol, shoot a square or whatever to get some points, hit ESC to pause the game (and timer), scan for exact value. You only need to do that twice or maybe three times to find the set of values. There is five or six results, one is for display counter, others are for unlocking weapons. Add all of them, and then select all, set value to say 50K. Unpause game and shoot one more item. Done.
As for the timer for the level, I expected that to be a float, with the amount in milliseconds, but would need to test that.

FemaLep

Nov 4, 2018
I don't have a cheat table no, but the points to unlock the weapons are the same type as ammo, that is, 4 byte. Grab pistol, shoot a square or whatever to get some points, hit ESC to pause the game (and timer), scan for exact value. You only need to do that twice or maybe three times to find the set of values. There is five or six results, one is for display counter, others are for unlocking weapons. Add all of them, and then select all, set value to say 50K. Unpause game and shoot one more item. Done.
As for the timer for the level, I expected that to be a float, with the amount in milliseconds, but would need to test that.
Yeah I actually figured that out like 30 minutes after I posted. Maybe you could test the timer's starting value of 5 minutes or 300s and use Unreal Unlocker in conjunction to slow down the in-game timer.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
YES! Love the new animations. But it sucks that the fat zombies are now impossible with their infinite charge. Also no new animations for dogs. Still no gangbangs. Also no black zombies still. :( Zombie BBC will never be I guess.

Still I did have fun with the new stuff. Just not the first mission with all the targets. Those fat zombies just keep charging.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CVDO

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Are there any other useful commands when you use unreal unlocker on this game? So far, I've been enjoying the use of the following:

"FOV 110"
"Slomo 0.3" (for sex scenes)
"god"

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
Are there any other useful commands when you use unreal unlocker on this game? So far, I've been enjoying the use of the following:

"FOV 110"
"Slomo 0.3" (for sex scenes)
"god"
You can change maps, but you need umodel to know their name, you can also spawn creatures and items via console command summon if you know their BP name.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes