3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Can anyone help w/ the fantasy cards? I've tried to input most codes there and every one I've put says Fantasy Code error (I've made sure I've put the correct ones several times btw).

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Can anyone help w/ the fantasy cards? I've tried to input most codes there and every one I've put says Fantasy Code error (I've made sure I've put the correct ones several times btw).
Some things suggested in this thread would be to Copy+Paste the codes, since you could be mistaking a "0" for an "O" or vice versa, or forgetting to use a hyphen (-). Or you could delete your save file. My mistake was actually doing the codes out of order, since IIRC, you need to start with Fox first and then Crocodile, then do the rest of them. I dunno if that's right, but that worked for me, lol.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
You can change maps, but you need umodel to know their name, you can also spawn creatures and items via console command summon if you their BP name.
Is there someone brave and skilled enough to do this? I'd love to be able to easily spawn enemies and whatnot.

Reactions: Slayer128

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
I revise my statements: Mission 1 can actually be easy. The Zombies respawn quickly, so if you prioritize killing and just take score objects if they pop in your face incidentally, its a stroll.

This assumes you have the shotgun and can quickly kill Fatties.

EDIT:

The below screenshot was actually me commiting mass genocide for the Classic Outfit 1.
I now have everything unlocked. See my walkthrough post for the savegame:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/post-5080954

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
But it sucks that the fat zombies are now impossible with their infinite charge. Also no new animations for dogs. Still no gangbangs. Also no black zombies still. :( Zombie BBC will never be I guess.

Still I did have fun with the new stuff. Just not the first mission with all the targets. Those fat zombies just keep charging.
Eh, they had infinite charge even in the last release as well. They don't charge if you're naked, so just get hit a little and lose your clothes. I'd argue that the fatties are even easier this release since you can actually kill them this time (you've got the shotty, nades, and rockets now).

I revise my statements: Mission 1 can actually be easy. The Zombies respawn quickly, so if you prioritize killing and just take score objects if they pop in your face incidentally, its a stroll.

Yeaaaaahhh, I think the problem lies with the fact that you actually need to get the shotgun first, which is incredibly difficult (at least for me and it seems most others) to obtain. Of course, I'm gonna draw out the "get gud, I did it in one try" folks, but honestly, without fantasy card bonuses (e.g. crits) and CE/UU (the latter of which I can't even get the console to work), the first mission is next to impossible to beat.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017

EDIT:

The below screenshot was actually me commiting mass genocide for the Classic Outfit 1.
I now have everything unlocked. See my walkthrough post for the savegame:

https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-4-254-versusx.11662/post-5080954
You're an absolute madlad, my friend. Thank you for your efforts.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Yeaaaaahhh, I think the problem lies with the fact that you actually need to get the shotgun first, which is incredibly difficult (at least for me and it seems most others) to obtain. Of course, I'm gonna draw out the "get gud, I did it in one try" folks, but honestly, without fantasy card bonuses (e.g. crits) and CE/UU (the latter of which I can't even get the console to work), the first mission is next to impossible to beat.
Agreed, without the crits card i wouldn't have tried either. But i get the feeling the Dev balanced it around Fox, if he bothered with balancing at all.

If you can't get the console to open on "~" just open UUU config and rebind it to "."

Note: god does not prevent you from dying to the mission 1 timer

Stratajim

Nov 25, 2019
I dont know what i am doing wrong. I input fantasy code, cant change outfit. Download a completed save file. Still cant edit/ change looks.

Adswde

May 26, 2018
my computer is shutting down every time i open the game, does anyone know how to fix it? how do I change the resolution out of the game?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I dont know what i am doing wrong. I input fantasy code, cant change outfit. Download a completed save file. Still cant edit/ change looks.
Make sure it's a zero not an O. When code is correct, You'll see a green check, then go down for accept. Fox Upgrade also change in the right buttom as game build description and is only one time needed. The other 3 Codes will be confirmed it the top right corner for 2-3 seconds and can be used everytime you play.
Also make sure, that you delete the savegamefolder at appdata (a new folder will be created after starting the game, then you could/should close the game and replace the saves.

Reactions: CVDO

Stratajim

Nov 25, 2019
Make sure it's a zero not an O. When code is correct, You'll see a green check, then go down for accept. Fox Upgrade also change in the right buttom as game build description and is only one time needed. The other 3 Codes will be confirmed it the top right corner for 2-3 seconds and can be used everytime you play.
Also make sure, that you delete the savegamefolder at appdata (a new folder will be created after starting the game, then you could/should close the game and replace the saves.

Thank you so much

Reactions: Balial42

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Agreed, without the crits card i wouldn't have tried either. But i get the feeling the Dev balanced it around Fox, if he bothered with balancing at all.

If you can't get the console to open on "~" just open UUU config and rebind it to "."

Note: god does not prevent you from dying to the mission 1 timer
I dunno about balancing; I honestly don't know how y'all were able to actually beat Mission 1 without cheating. I don't consider myself a legit MLG gamer or anything, but I've got decades of experience playing shooters, as well as with traditional RE mechanics, and I couldn't even get to half the points required for the shotty. Avoiding dogs/runners while aiming for the 'sweet spots' on the targets is next to impossible in the time allotted, and encountering a fatty is essentially a game-ender with only a pistol.

As for UU, yes, I've tried that, as well as rebinding other keys. I've also tried reconfiguring my ini file for this game, ensuring my keyboard is using standard layout, and loading UU at menu. My UU actually comes up with an error in its log section, and the "in-game console" and "custom console" options are at "No", so I've got no idea what I'm doing wrong. Bioasshard for me is at 0.4.254 and UU is the latest version, so I was thinking this dev simply removed the console from the game, but since y'all can access it, it seems like a problem on my end.

Anyway, I borrowed a save file so I have the weapons now and beating Mission 1 isn't a priority.
However, do any of you have a problem with beating Mission 4 (originally Mission 3)? I'm hearing it's bugged, but not sure if y'all have the same problem I do - mine is that one or more of the zombies in the green carts are unkillable; you can shoot them when down, but they don't vanish like the others, yet they groan like living zombies. I'm certain they're the only ones on the map preventing me from beating the level since the loudness of the moans while next to them means they're surely the only living things on the map. I also used the free-cam off UU, and I can't find any surviving zombies otherwise.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
However, do any of you have a problem with beating Mission 4 (originally Mission 3)? I'm hearing it's bugged, but not sure if y'all have the same problem I do - mine is that one or more of the zombies in the green carts are unkillable; you can shoot them when down, but they don't vanish like the others, yet they groan like living zombies. I'm certain they're the only ones on the map preventing me from beating the level since the loudness of the moans while next to them means they're surely the only living things on the map. I also used the free-cam off UU, and I can't find any surviving zombies otherwise.
Yes it is bugged and easy to softlock. You can mitigate to an extent. Take a punch on purpose before shooting out-of-bounders so you have a good chance of a one-shot. Most stay upright for a second after shot before collapsing - DOUBLE TAP. There is 2 grenades on the map you can use as backup. If you "cleared" the map but apparently one of these hard cases survived, they will be moaning still. Grenade them if you have one, if you don't, restart the map.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
This mission was bugged before on the previous release as well, I found shooting certain dogs for example would cause them to lay down but not actually die, I believe they failed to get up due to either terrain collision and getting stuck or something not setting the kill flag right. It was only on that map, it now seems to affect the normal infected as well now.

In the previous version all infected in areas the player could not access had a much lower health pool and could be single shot'ed, I'm guessing the scaling difficulty has inadvertently changed that... The guy on the roof where you start can be shot from where the sign is where you need to shoot the dog, he fell down so I had to shoot his feet until he died as that was only thing I could hit. That said, this release has gone better than I was expecting over all.

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Hey guys after going to the Page 105 w/ new fantasy cards I've input the codes correctly but which one is the best Fox or Crocodile and what's the real difference ??

assassin83

Feb 6, 2021
Норм игра,но самое страшное тут это глаза Джилл! Почему они голубые? У Джилл на самом деле СВЕТЛО-СЕРЫЕ глаза,так было и так есть во всех частях RE,а тут голубые , да к таму же светятсяl Надо разрабочику исправить этот косяк, и хорошо бы физику глаз сделать, чтобы Джилл крутила ими в разные стороны,а то тупо смотрит в одну точку,это как-то не естественно. И хорошо бы лицо подкорректировать,чтоб была более похожа на себя,как в оригинальной игре REl

Reactions: MYMaster

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
Норм игра,но самое страшное тут это глаза Джилл! Почему они голубые? У Джилл на самом деле СВЕТЛО-СЕРЫЕ глаза,так было и так есть во всех частях RE,а тут голубые , да к таму же светятсяl Надо разрабочику исправить этот косяк, и хорошо бы физику глаз сделать, чтобы Джилл крутила ими в разные стороны,а то тупо смотрит в одну точку,это как-то не естественно. И хорошо бы лицо подкорректировать,чтоб была более похожа на себя,как в оригинальной игре REl
Yeah, i'll have to agree, vladimir, but the devs have a tendency to focus on a lot of useless aspects like puzzle mechanics and the particle effects of weaponry. It doesn't help that there are only two people working on this game.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes