3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
So which weapons can kill Fatties? I tested and while the Pistol can stun him, you won't kill him.
Shotgun kills him. Shotgun is also kinda weak against Zombies and Dogs.
Rifle? Great against dogs, meh against Zombies, didn't check Fatties.
I'm pretty sure both handgrenades and incendiary grenades kill or damage him.

In terms of threat level, i say it is very clearly DOGS >>> Fattie > Zombies
The dogs are probably bugged, they re-attack instantly after getting up and past a certain health level you can no longer dodge that

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Not exactly sure how the new level was considered cleared the testing stage as it seems like your suppose to be able to kill zombies in a second to rack up time(5sec) and hit the glow for more points but even when you do that, the points don't seem like they would add up, unless the gun is somehow been made to be even more inaccurate in this update, to were you would be able to get the cheapest item(excluding the freebies) since they are all five digits. As I can see it, unless your critical every zombie your not actually gaining time but losing it fighting them. It really makes me question if this game is just tested to be functional when on released and not rigorously tested and gone over to make sure its decent.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Not exactly sure how the new level was considered cleared the testing stage as it seems like your suppose to be able to kill zombies in a second to rack up time(5sec) and hit the glow for more points but even when you do that, the points don't seem like they would add up, unless the gun is somehow been made to be even more inaccurate in this update, to were you would be able to get the cheapest item(excluding the freebies) since they are all five digits. As I can see it, unless your critical every zombie your not actually gaining time but losing it fighting them. It really makes me question if this game is just tested to be functional when on released and not rigorously tested and gone over to make sure its decent.
shooting the targets gets you points. not the zombies, the zombies give you time on kill.

parjoala

Aug 23, 2017
Yo good morning guys! so after a few hours of testing i managed to find all 19 animations (and yes all of it are sex attacks!) the first 15 animations are shared by the 3 types of zombies (Skinny, normal and buff)
zombies animation:
like i said all 3 types shares these animations the first 3 animations are blowjobs, if you are fully clothed and one of the 3 grabs you while you are standing next to a wall there's a change that you'll trigger a variation of the normal blowjob, all 3 types do this and yes their animations are different! so we got 3 animations so far!

now things get interesting! again all of the 3 types can do this and their animations are different! if they catch you from behind there's a chance to trigger a ground doggy animation, if they catch you from the front there's a change to trigger a ground missionary animation! AND if they catch you from front or behind while you are facing or with your back to a wall you can trigger a standing doggy animation and a standing missionary animation! (you can easily see all of these animations on the "first level" in the 3 minutes timer room, all of the 3 types off zombies are there! just kill all of the zombies and leave 1 of each type alive)
Skinny zombies normaly are naked and wears a helmet
normal zombies have a bit more body mass than the skinny
and the buff ones i don't have to explain xD

so we got 15 animations now only 4 remaining! and were are these 4 animations? easy the fatty! yes the fatty received 4 new animations in this update! and it's basically the same as above, near a wall front: missionary! near a wall behind: Standing doggy!
he also got a ground doggy and a missionary pos they are just a bit more annoying to get since his grab attack ends in a gameover (i found it easier to see these animations outside the mansion on stage 3 (former stage 2) when you reach the mansion for the second time, enter it and imediatelly exit it (yes you can exit it anytime you don't have to complete the puzzle inside) and the game will give you a checkpoint! so when you die you can restart and try again xD)

And that's it! all 19 new animations!

Conclusion: I loved all new animations they are really well done, i think the highlight goes to the fatty his animations are pure gold! (saddly we don't have new animations for the dogs, but hey it's a Tech update so i'm gladdy we got this amout of animations!)

So yeah all animations listed good luck guys and have fun!
very thorough, thank you!

any advice for getting the fat guy wall animations? I can't find a way to get them consistently.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
very thorough, thank you!

any advice for getting the fat guy wall animations? I can't find a way to get them consistently.
Go into the first level, immediately run straight ahead without worrying about a thing, get to the fatso and lose to him near a wall, that's the fastest way imo

parjoala

Aug 23, 2017
Go into the first level, immediately run straight ahead without worrying about a thing, get to the fatso and lose to him near a wall, that's the fastest way imo
first level as in the new weapon unlocking level, or the sewer level?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
shooting the targets gets you points. not the zombies, the zombies give you time on kill.
Yeah I said that in my post its more the fact that info on the level from the blog, the rate of fire, points scored and time bonus amount seems like they are once again making tedious crap like they want to be like kinkoid(hentaiheroes creators). Idk, feels like Ramsay's is just going to go
Rdc00f39eaea5480bb4c3187ce04a7a5c.gif
and fix it.

lakf

Dec 22, 2017
I salute your investigative effort. However, one should point out atleast one of the BJ animations is old and as such shouldn't be counted as one of the "new 19".
Not really...all of the "wall blowjobs" animations are new

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
So doggo got nothing new then? Man that sucks. I was really hoping it would get at least one new thing. Oh well see you guys in let's see.... 2 years then. :LOL:
I have an suspicion that dogs will get their own "game over" thingie, kinda like fatso has when he does grab you.

Reactions: worming

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
in other missions you only walk with a pistol? and what do these cards give a crocodile and a fox?
If you unlock weapons in the first mission and end it, you will permanently unlock them in other levels as well, but you'll have to find them. Fantasy cards are needed to unlock perks, like character customization and buffs.

Reactions: worming and Mego123

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Does anybody know if there's anyway to stop the timer in the first stage? The stage itself is basically a gallery for me since all mobs are close together, so I'd like to stop the timer somehow.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Any good strategy for the new first mission? I can't get to more than like 6 k points without running out of time or ammo. Also it's kinda annoying that you deliberately need to die between tries because zombies need 5+ headshots to die from the pistol.
Edit: Am I missing some big thing? I don't even find any more destructable things that are worth > 6000 together. Are they respawning? And if so, how the hell are you having that much time to wait?

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Any good strategy for the new first mission? I can't get to more than like 6 k points without running out of time or ammo. Also it's kinda annoying that you deliberately need to die between tries because zombies need 5+ headshots to die from the pistol.
Edit: Am I missing some big thing? I don't even find any more destructable things that are worth > 6000 together. Are they respawning? And if so, how the hell are you having that much time to wait?
Cheat engine is the answer to all of your questions. Dunno if there's a proper way to do it, but it's just easier to cheat.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
unreal unlocker. Open console, type god, ???, profit

Reactions: wigstrong117

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I basically when over it in a post in one of the previous pages that the new mission is poorly designed and how it seems to be a reoccurring thing with these updates that we will likely never get to see the game start its development cycle.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
Big Man has two new animations, when you are close to the wall in villa. There is a normal Zombie doggystyle anal animation, missionary as well as three regular "close to wall scenes" (doggystyle, blowjob, and back to wall). Doggystyle one has two variations, as far as i can see.

So i count at least 8 so far.

Not too bad imho, although i am still irritated by the fact, that you can't zoom out more.
Theres a way, the unreal unlocker lets u get all sorts of cheats. One of them is FOV and camera. Theres also speed/slow and god mode.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes