3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Mission 3 is bugged to hell. The new difficulty system applies to the out-of-bounds guys aswell, except when they drop from bullets, they never get back up. Congratulations, you now have the mission to kill guys lying unreachably behind solid obstacles.

Xlore

Jul 12, 2017
Well this is what the changelog on subscribestar says:

+New+ Playable Mission/level

This is now the first mission when you enter the mission selector. Why? Because here’s where you can unlock your new weaponry.

What??? I only see the old 4 missions.
I hope this isn't a problem with existing savefiles
It either isn't or its inconsistent since I had an old save file and I see all 5 missions.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Is it just me, or is the camera closer to the Smut Scenes than last release? Can't really zoom out like i used to, which is a shame.

Reactions: Slayer128

Eggsodysseus

Feb 19, 2019
Is it just me, or is the camera closer to the Smut Scenes than last release? Can't really zoom out like i used to, which is a shame.
Hate to be a pain man, but the Mega DL link has either been pulled or updated. Can you see if something's changed?

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Can confirm deleting all present save files and restarting has mission 5 show up. Welp here i go beating it again

Xatel

Mar 16, 2019
Can confirm deleting all present save files and restarting has mission 5 show up. Welp here i go beating it again
Sorry for the stupid question, but where are the files located? I eliminated the old version of the game but it didn't do anything

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Try for more options. Bur you are right, they are closer than before.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
New animations (so far)

Best option to see at least 2 new animations -> Go to Mission 4 (aka Mission 3 old release) and run straight to the part where you can climp up the roof with the ladder. Ignore the first Zombie and face the green one with the metalplate on face.
-> there is a doggystyle anal animation which looks bonetastic and also a front attack vaginal on the ground. Keep distance to other zombies to trigger that one, or increase the chance for this.
There is also a third doggy ground animation when you are in the first mission with the 3 minutes timer, but i can´t recall which kind of zombies trigger that one. No new dog animations so far, but maybe the is a new one too.

Edit: Fatty got also ground doggy anal

Good luck, guys.

Last edited:

Sawman47

Mar 4, 2018
My game seems to be stuck on the standard version for some reason everytime I use the crocodile code it says "code error or already used" any ideas?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes