3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

werewpo

Sep 20, 2021
HELP! LowLevelFatalError [file: unknown] Line 670 Buldata compressed header read error this package may be corrupt HELP ME PLZ.

Reactions: worming
Dec 25, 2018
can anyone tell me how to get secret outfit 1?
Already speed run mission 2/mansion 2x..
Unlock secret outfit 2 and hair..
But no secret outfit 1..
I mean mission where you start from sewer..

Last edited:
Reactions: worming

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Ah thank you so much.. 1 more question..
Hmm how to clear mission 4..
Already kill all zombie but nothing happened..
Then you probably missed one because that's exactly what you have to do. I had the problem that I shot one zombie in an alley behind a barricade but then couldn't reach him anymore. I had to restart and this time made sure to properly kill him with a headshot.

Dec 25, 2018
Then you probably missed one because that's exactly what you have to do. I had the problem that I shot one zombie in an alley behind a barricade but then couldn't reach him anymore. I had to restart and this time made sure to properly kill him with a headshot.
ahh that! there was 1 zombie that I shot in the head but it didn't die and just fell.
I couldn't kill him after that because he was behind the barricade.
Thanks again xD

Steam817272

Feb 24, 2021
I can’t do this much more.. I am going to go insane. I have been replaying the game for the 13th time now! When is the next update!!!!

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Man, I can't find any hentai games that are this good or have a lot of content and when I ask in the discord people just ignored me and expect me to go the releases sections just to not find anything good anyway.

So far in the past few years I have played this game, Karryns prison which is good but short and all JSKI games.

Any Other Good Hentai games? What I want from a hentai game? Duh the Hentai of course.

Sep 10, 2018
Man, I can't find any hentai games that are this good or have a lot of content and when I ask in the discord people just ignored me and expect me to go the releases sections just to not find anything good anyway.

So far in the past few years I have played this game, Karryns prison which is good but short and all JSKI games.

Any Other Good Hentai games? What I want from a hentai game? Duh the Hentai of course.
Have you tried LastEvil? Its one of my favorites and has a lot of good content.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
Game really needs to update... It's been over a year now. I get you got other projects but this is a bit long. :X just saying

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes