3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Is the next update going to contain major enhancements and/or content? Is it in any way going to be different from the previous releases? Other than additional content of course. Because it kinda feels like its a big one they have a hype teaser on their twitter and, I might be wrong, I don't remember any teaser like this for the previous releases.

Reactions: odynson and Dhitz

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Is the next update going to contain major enhancements and/or content? Is it in any way going to be different from the previous releases? Other than additional content of course. Because it kinda feels like its a big one they have a hype teaser on their twitter and, I might be wrong, I don't remember any teaser like this for the previous releases.

Not entirely sure what all it's going to detail yet but It's going to be more than just the new boss stage if I had to guess. IIRC there was some screenshots and posts before addressing altering certain animations and AI along with the addition of new animations for certain things like getting grappled. I very distinctly remember a screenshot where they teased an animation that looked like getting grappled on the ground.

Edit: Just went back and looked and yeah. There's a screenshot where they teased a new grapple animation.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Not entirely sure what all it's going to detail yet but It's going to be more than just the new boss stage if I had to guess. IIRC there was some screenshots and posts before addressing altering certain animations and AI along with the addition of new animations for certain things like getting grappled. I very distinctly remember a screenshot where they teased an animation that looked like getting grappled on the ground.

Edit: Just went back and looked and yeah. There's a screenshot where they teased a new grapple animation.
Oh good they're still managing just fine. Last update I got was they were looking to hire some help and I've been out of the loop since then

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
They're really starting to become one of my favorites. If this was some other dev they very likely shelved the project indefinitely
Yeah same. Their progress is slow but it's very meticulous and their update posts, even the small ones, tend to have at least some insight into what is going on in the development process. They're very clearly passionate about what they're making.

Oct 8, 2019
So... I've been a lurker for a couple years which is why this is only my 2nd post but I am a patreon member of the project and am willing to upload the update come Friday, if someone else isn't able to do so for whatever reason. I'm sure someone will beat me to it especially with time zones but I'll check the status here once I can get my hands on it and try to upload if needed!

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
So... I've been a lurker for a couple years which is why this is only my 2nd post but I am a patreon member of the project and am willing to upload the update come Friday, if someone else isn't able to do so for whatever reason. I'm sure someone will beat me to it especially with time zones but I'll check the status here once I can get my hands on it and try to upload if needed!
Does it come out on Friday? Derpixon's new movie comes out Friday. Shit more reason to want to live longer

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
If you post one more time I think you can upload. I'm pretty sure you only need three posts to upload. Otherwise yeah I'm sure someone else will beat you to the punch. I work all weekend so I'm not really going to have time to.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I've been waiting for so fucking long for some new Derpixon stuff, I remember back in the old days we used to get an animation every few months
Those were the days, huh? They seem to have shifted focus to full length movies now but at least recently we got the Eye-catching series, I'm not big on it but its something. Seems like something they put together while taking breaks from the new movie.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Those were the days, huh? They seem to have shifted focus to full length movies now but at least recently we got the Eye-catching series, I'm not big on it but its something. Seems like something they put together while taking breaks from the new movie.
Can't really blame Derpixon for wanting to make animations with some story to it, rather than just animations for funsies, still it was better back then. I mean, even something like Party Games is stupid but it's such a great animation

Peener69420

Feb 6, 2022
Would be nice if Julia wasn't always going commando. Not sure if the game creator ever looks on here, but yeah :) Since this is the first thing ive posted on this site, I should also say this is the best game(on here) imo, even better than Wildlife. Most animations work very well without clipping. The most noticeable clipping animation is probably the biggest normal zombie against the wall from behind one.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
Would be nice if Julia wasn't always going commando. Not sure if the game creator ever looks on here, but yeah :) Since this is the first thing ive posted on this site, I should also say this is the best game(on here) imo, even better than Wildlife. Most animations work very well without clipping. The most noticeable clipping animation is probably the biggest normal zombie against the wall from behind one.
I think he does show up here from time to time

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes