3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Old savegames are not compatible, again. All missions are accessible, though.
Had a look at that new Boss in mission 6 ... the pre-Arena room is wayyy too dark.

Theres a short cutscene leading up to the boss.

It's very similar to one of the endgame Resident Evil bossfights.
Got my ass kicked.
His spawns do not appear to give many fucks about the flashbangs you were provided.

Oct 8, 2019
Old savegames are not compatible, again. All missions are accessible, though.
Had a look at that new Boss in mission 6 ... the pre-Arena room is wayyy too dark.

Theres a short cutscene leading up to the boss.

It's very similar to one of the endgame Resident Evil bossfights.
Got my ass kicked.
His spawns do not appear to give many fucks about the flashbangs you were provided.
I just got whooped too lol are you a patreon by chance? I ask because my tier code unlocked the outfits and whatnot.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Is there a way to organize the inventory other than picking stuff up in the correct order? The game does not pause with inventory open, which means you really cannot be digging for healing or another gun while fighting.

EDIT:
Nope, i am not currently a patreon. I'll wait for someone to share the tier codes this version before my playthrough / unlocking everything and making a new save.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Balial42

May 3, 2018
As long as there is no new cheat table, I would recommand the
Universal Unreal Engine 4 Unlocker
for godmode. And even If you don't have a cheat table, you can at least make unlimited ammo with the regular Cheat engine. Maybe that helps for now.

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
I've got standard edition but I'm pretty sure all the outfits are locked to the more expensive versions T-T

Oct 8, 2019
Is there a way to organize the inventory other than picking stuff up in the correct order? The game does not pause with inventory open, which means you really cannot be digging for healing or another gun while fighting.

EDIT:
Nope, i am not currently a patreon. I'll wait for someone to share the tier codes this version before my playthrough / unlocking everything and making a new save.
When you're highlighting an item in the inventory (E) or (Y, triangle with controller) press SPACE or (X, square) move them to a slot and press SPACE or (X, square) again

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes