3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
May 7, 2021
Hey fellow curvy-Lady Lover

If you realise for the next meaningful update is probably one more year. The last update (0.4.251) was 403days ago (2021-feb-08)
Knowing that you also know you have no reason to run
No need to unlock everything and ruin the game.
Have a lot of time to play and unlock different costumes and hair options.

Still the Misson 1 where you could unlock the weapons is still inbalanced/very hard.

So in this savefile you will find SHOTGUN UNLOCKED
While you have ammo one of the best weapon in the game.
Shotgun will be your best friend against the big fatty.

And of course kill all dogs.

View attachment 1716143
SHOOT every rabid dogs in the HEAD! <3
Have fun!

To install
the Location of your savefile:

X:\Users\ #YOURUSERNAME# \AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

example:

C:\Users\KillAllDogs\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the save is not working

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
whats new? where is the chnagelog?
Mission 6, new animations, also more problems with the stability of the game and there are "Speeds" when you get raped now and it seems to be random, also zombies you can blow their legs and they have new animations and other stuff.

a bunch of tentacle action if you are into that.

I didn't notice any new animations for dogs.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
I will ask quickly, is it worth downloading this version or implementing something new interesting?
i personally not yet download this version but if you are fan of tentacle, maybe worth it to try. I'm not fan of tentacle. As i can see in comment section, i only see zombie crawling animation with dismembered leg. Don't know if there is other animation that i don't know. Sorry for my bad english

Apr 1, 2018
i dont know if its weird to point out this detail, but i just realized that the animation when the zombie ejaculates is different

i prefer the old version cause it showed the hip motion of a male orgasm. but on this update, its just a loop of humping

Reactions: Keeru

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
C++ required.. ehh?? i have it already, none of the games on my pc have problems with C++ .. only this game, eh why?? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
You do know there are multiple C++ libraries. Most likely the problem you are having is you are mission 1 or more of them.
I have 10 different versions installed ranging from 2008 to 2019.

Reactions: dobie41

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
And what about the voice acting for Julia, I wanted her to talk and discuss different actions
Please, for the love of Sasha Grey - no voice acting. It's the cringiest thing ever in every single adult game. Seen many games that tried it and the voice actress always sounds like she is playing the role of her life on Broadway, right in front of the royal family, while the performance is being broadcasted live around the world. Don't make it impossible to fap while playing, PLEASE !

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes