3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Untitled.jpg
I think I have break the game, what angle is this? While I was openning the inventory a monster grab me, I refuse to break free and the H-animation began. I can't break free nor close the inventory. I can't even open the menu, I have pressed Escape, nothing happen. I am sorry Jill, seems like you are in an endless H-Scene from a zombie.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
View attachment 1721522
I think I have break the game, what angle is this? While I was openning the inventory a monster grab me, I refuse to break free and the H-animation began. I can't break free nor close the inventory. I can't even open the menu, I have pressed Escape, nothing happen. I am sorry Jill, seems like you are in an endless H-Scene from a zombie.
I don't know if this is what happened on yours, but I've had several time like this. Apparently when 1 grabbed me, before I could break free another attempted to grab me. I had to hit the A + D over and over, and then it let me break free witht the F key.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Pffff

First of all
I canot beat Mission 1 on easy mode (getting 25800 points)
I get all the glasses, the obvious ones, the fat ones on the pillars and the hidden ones out of bound
I kill every zombie that stumble at me
Towards the end, when I got everything done I end up with 24800 pionts more or less and there arent spawning any more zombies
How do you get the last 1000 points?

The boss mission
Am I right about the boss being unbeatable for now?
I fought it a solid 30 minutes yesterday and it didnt die
Tried it one more time today and mobs dont spawn anymore eventually. So I dont get more ammo and have to melee which results into a garunteed one-shot-grab ending the attempt.
Is there a secret to the boss? Like shooting all the pounding hearts in the walls?

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Pffff

First of all
I get all the glasses, the obvious ones, the fat ones on the pillars and the hidden ones out of bound
Towards the end, when I got everything done I end up with 24800 pionts more or less and there arent spawning any more zombies

The boss mission
Tried it one more time today and mobs dont spawn anymore eventually. So I dont get more ammo and have to melee which results into a garunteed one-shot-grab ending the attempt.
Is there a secret to the boss? Like shooting all the pounding hearts in the walls?
kill the ads the boss eyes glow, shoot the eyes does damage, rinse repeat a few times boss dies.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
Pffff

First of all

The boss mission
about mission 1 easy mode, i even got 26k points lol, but dun ask me how, i just shot everything i saw =))) and.. i dun think the rocket is good, i played from first version, at the time they released shotgun and other weapons, i already test all.. i can't forget my 1st time when i shot rocket, when Julia 's full hp but nude.. BOOM!! she knocked back after that shot and dead instantly! o_O

About boss.. ahh, i think it 's very hard to beat, ammo and herb 're so rare drop, even with 1.5 drop rate card... or because i'm so fuking stupid, lol =)) After 4h try hard, no good, i decided to use god mode, u know, we can open console command then cheat with UE4 Unlocker, so now i know the boss dun take any damagewhen u shoot it, just shoot tentacle monsters on the ground and on the celling until it's eyes glowing yellow, shoot the eyes, it changes to red, shoot again.. just do it again and again.. boss will changes it's color 3 or 4 times, i dun remember exactly, last time is red.. shoot the glowing eyes at that time u will defeat it :rolleyes:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
i can't open console with uu client...
Start the game, Open uu client and inject the dll (connect to the game)
Then on the left side in uu you can change the setting of the keys. I use comma instead of tilde. Then close both and do it again, comma is still your key to open the console. You can also pick whatever key you like, but not the point (.), because it will be used for slomo 0.5 as example. ;)
Then just input "god" for godmode. Have fun.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Is it just me or with fantacy card the game actually looked more polished and better game experience. The display actually looked clearer and brighter and the game runs smoother. Before before that, the display was very blur and very dark, some area really unable to see especially inside the mansion in one of the room with dining table with the stair on the side, I really unable to see the stair at all. After I added the " the Boss" fantacy, the playing experience really been improved.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
What circumstances increases the chance of getting grabbed for the ground missionary animations?
no object block between u and zombie.. wide space enough.. 1 or both legs of the zombie broken.. u must nude =)) just come near it.. it will attack u and u will see "Dodge" message, after this attack just stay next to it, it will grabs u :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: [User Deleted]
Apr 25, 2021
Maybe i'm having a rough day but none of the links work, they get a little bit in, then just stop.
Lol never mind anon started working finally, like right after posting this so that's wonderful.

Reactions: [User Deleted]
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes