3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Mar 29, 2020
I didn't mean to voice everything, but so some episodes, and so yes, I wanted more monsters and different sex attacks and group animations were also for the chest to grab zombies, let's hope that this will be in the next update

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Most likely there is one somewhere. First time I played this one, there was always atleast 1 either on a roof or behind or in a dumpseter, or sprawled out like it was crawling but not moving.
Check the dumpster behind you, and the alley ways, usually on upper level.

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
How do you finish Mission 4? I killed them all, but where's the exit?

View attachment 1718959

Sometimes there is a bug where missing zombine or something. This level I simply "cheat" to beat it as soon as possible, not worth the time hunt down the missing zombie.
Method 1: Use Cheat Engine
Kill the first zombie then first scan value "1", then kill another then scan again will value 2. Continue the process until you left with a few like 3 or 2 record. Then just modify the value to 100. There you go, mission exit unlocked.
Method 2: Die
I am not sure if this bug was fixed but on the previous version upon dying the "enemies routed/ enemy killed" number does not reset. Which means upon respawning, you just have to kill few more for the exit to be unlocked.
Trust me, I have watch youtube walkthrough and follow exactly but still exit not unlocked.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Sometimes there is a bug where missing zombine or something. This level I simply "cheat" to beat it as soon as possible, not worth the time hunt down the missing zombie.
Kill the first zombie then first scan value "1", then kill another then scan again will value 2. Continue the process until you left with a few like 3 or 2 record. Then just modify the value to 100. There you go, mission exit unlocked.
I am not sure if this bug was fixed but on the previous version upon dying the "enemies routed/ enemy killed" number does not reset. Which means upon respawning, you just have to kill few more for the exit to be unlocked.
Trust me, I have watch youtube walkthrough and follow exactly but still exit not unlocked.
Yeah, this level was bugged on the previous version where one or more would be barely poking out of a set of steps, building walls, and in places you can't get to. Saw one in the alley behind a bunch of garbage, shot him, he fell down and never got back up so I though he was dead. Now there's 1 I can't see or get to on the ground behind everything and no way to complete.
This version is even more bugged than the last in this regard.
Cheat it or just don't do this level is about the only way sometimes.

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
for those who hate the "gore" of the 2 new zombies animations... (prone bone), try to shoot only at the foot of the zombie, if you are precise enough it will get emputee and so a kinda "normal" scene comes out...

(sorry for my ENG, if something is wrong just ask me)

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
Where can I get the Cheat Engine

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
I would say Mission 4 would be poor concept and execution. First of all, the enemy would not hunt down player automatically. There is really no reason to hunt down all zombies to begin with the storyline. If there is a map highlighting all enemy or showing number of enemy left, the play experience would be much much better.
Mission 3 was a pain too when returning back to the manhole from the mansion. The "open world" is so huge with no map highlight. I usually spent more than an hour to find my way back to the manhole. With the map of this size, it is really necessary to include a map. It is funny if player know the way it would be less than 5 minutes to make it to mansion, but took way way long time if player is lost in the forest.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
How do you finish Mission 4? I killed them all, but where's the exit?

View attachment 1718959
You are likely to have missed a few sneaky ones.

1. You have to kill literally every zombie, therefore also the one behind the barricade straight ahead of the goal of you
Left of you is one in a metal container (there are 2-3 of those types)
there are a few clawing out of the sewer bars

Here is the most sneaky one.
Turn right from your starting picture of the video, over the barricade. Left and left and you can climb up a ladder.
Looking straight ahead there is a metal thing blocking the way and a dog behind which cant be accessed but you can shoot it.
-> Look in the distance on a rooftop in a corner slightly left. There is a zombie hiding in a corner <-

You can shoot it from here but you need enough ammo

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
And all of this is assuming that you can find them all and avoid the entrance to one alleyway.
From the finish crystal, with the dumpster behind you, the alleyway to the right, every single time I go a few feet into that alley I get game crash, Unreal Fatal Crash or something like that. Every time with no exceptions. It's the only place that does that for me.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes