3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I think you need a patreon code to access the fantasy card menu. Do you have that?
You don't need a code to access the Fantasy Card area of the menu.
It's right on the same page as the Mission Select, scroll down select it, you may have to hit the arrow key to select the code entry area, hit enter, enter the code, hit enter again, hit arrow key down to the accept button, hit enter again. You're done.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
For some reason, everytime I try to load up the game and play it, it gives me this error and I don't know why. I download and extract it the same way I do every other previous version of this game, but this is the only version that has given me this error. Does anyone have a fix or any suggestions?

Screenshot (36).png

May 23, 2020
Pour une raison quelconque, chaque fois que j'essaie de charger le jeu et d'y jouer, cela me donne cette erreur et je ne sais pas pourquoi. Je le télécharge et l'extrait de la même manière que toutes les autres versions précédentes de ce jeu, mais c'est la seule version qui m'a donné cette erreur. Quelqu'un at-il un correctif ou des suggestions?

View attachment 1732750
[/CITATION]
Tes fichiers de jeu ont l'air corrompu il faudra peut-être le retélécharger ou bien faire une vérification des fichiers
Après tout dépend également de ta configuration PC.

boxton4449

Sep 24, 2019
What are the 18 new boss sex attack scenes? So far I've only found 1.
There will be 16 motions.
There are bosses and 4 types of minions.
2 types above ground (2 main bodies, 4 forks)
2 types of ceilings (long/short length if you look closely)
Each has 3 motions.
The boss has a Vore scenes total of 16 additional

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Je l'ai supprimé et retéléchargé plusieurs fois... Je ne sais pas comment faire une vérification de fichier dans le dossier du jeu lui-même, puisqu'il n'est pas téléchargé hors de Steam lui-même, tu sais ? Aussi, désolé d'avoir mis autant de temps à répondre ! Je ne savais pas que tu me parlais.

SDF1

xxdjdjxx

Apr 5, 2021
I don't know how I did it, but once I was sex attacked by an enemy (a dog) and it would periodically come inside Jill without me having to press F to break free - it continuously inflated her belly at the same time. After a while I pressed F and it put me in game over (over-infection?).

Does anyone know how to activate this consistently? Did I just run into a bug somehow?

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I don't know how I did it, but once I was sex attacked by an enemy (a dog) and it would periodically come inside Jill without me having to press F to break free - it continuously inflated her belly at the same time. After a while I pressed F and it put me in game over (over-infection?).

Does anyone know how to activate this consistently? Did I just run into a bug somehow?
I've experience this in the previous version a few times. I didn't know if it was just random or a bug either.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017

not sure but in v0.3.198.. at mission 1.. when u 's grabbed by the fat guy but u could break free before it fucks u, if the next one fuck u is the dog, u can't break free.. maybe that's a bug, game system thinks that dog 's fat guy, or something like that.. lol o_O

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
So the next revision is coming out on the 4th this month according to their patreon but as we know from the other revisions it will likely only add bug fixes and other technical stuff. Anyway, does anyone have that Bioasshard Secret Files comic? If I remember correctly it was a prequel to this game and the second part was supposed to be a 2D type game. Anyone have any info on that?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
For those who may have the same issue I did with a LowLevelFatalError of any kind, I don't know if what I did will help, but it'd be worth a shot.

I had to go to Users/(Your Name)/AppData/Local/ and then find Bioasshard_Arena and completely delete that file from there and the recycling bin.

I'm now able to run the game finally after two days of trying to figure that out. I believe it may have been because of the older version files not being compatible with the newer version's files. I hope this helps you if you face the same issue I did!

Feb 14, 2019
Fantasy Cards for version 0.5.328
To requote my previous list

"Just know that Pigeon is the lowest tier and TheBoss is the highest and this list has them in order. I'm sure you only need TheBoss code, but here they all are anyways."

Make sure that it is all in CAPS or it will not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A fun little exercise to figure out for sure. Thanks to CyanideAnarchy for giving enough codes to decipher the others and
Gan_fald for pointing the way.
What do these codes even do? Like TheBoss?

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Only punishment I can think of for getting too much Sexttack would be making guns aim a bit shaky, can only perform weaker melee attacks instead of the heavy carthwheel or roundhouse kick, slower movements and more damage
I think reaching zero health should get her incapacitated before the permanent sexttack
This would actually be a good middle ground I can agree with. You're still technically punished for indulging in the sexual content, but at least this way it's only a debuff and not death.

Reactions: odynson and Guts141

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
This would actually be a good middle ground I can agree with. You're still technically punished for indulging in the sexual content, but at least this way it's only a debuff and not death.
The way this game works is if you are naked you take more damage and if your infection is too high the screen has a growing hazy effect slapped on it that makes playing terrible. If your health is low you have the low health status with its slow movement and stuff. Also when your fully clothed the fat guy is programmed to charge at you with homing precision to hit you for high damage and instantly undress you, with the possibility to instant kill you with a sexattack if he grabs you when your getting up. However, from what I understand from since I been following the game, is that most of the problems stem from them doing all the jobs themselves even if they don't specialize in said fields and they are not testing them enough or releasing it to have tester pay to test it for them.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Update and bugfix :

I read from a recent update that a big factor why the last version took so long was their search for an animator and they decided moving forward to just do the animations themselves. I really really hope they manage it though, the previous animations were fine with conventional humanoid and canine body types but the tentacle animations leave something to be desired and makes me worried for when and if they decide to include the more outlandish RE mutants.

Dhitz

May 29, 2021
Hey fellow curvy-Lady Lover

(this is an updated savefile for Revision1)
If you realise for the next meaningful update is probably one more year. The last update (0.4.251) was 418days ago (2021-feb-08)
Knowing that you also know you have no reason to run
No need to unlock everything with a savefile and ruin the game.
Have a lot of time to play and unlock different costumes and hair options.

Still the Misson 1 where you could unlock the weapons is still inbalanced/very hard.

So in this savefile you will find SHOTGUN UNLOCKED
While you have ammo one of the best weapon in the game.
Shotgun will be your best friend against the big fatty.

And of course kill all dogs.
killdogs2218.gif
SHOOT every rabid dogs in the HEAD! <3
Have fun!

To install
the Location of your savefile:
X:\Users\ #YOURUSERNAME# \AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

example:
C:\Users\KillAllDogs\AppData\Local\Bioasshard_Arena\

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes