3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

JznBill

Jun 10, 2019
Anyone else getting the "LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line:724]; BulkData compressed header read error: This package may be corrupt" message when starting up?

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
Clothing items, even those that do not take damage like the boots and belt etc are simply attached to the model using the same x/y/z co-ords. You change that via cheatengine and it moves her clothes elsewhere out of view. You do not modify any of the actual models or textures.
Can please explain the steps of doing it. How do I find the appropiate address since object like belt and shoe value are always static "will not break".

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Thought the codes doesn't work because I get errors when putting them in
Never Mind
I have checked the codes for the latest "Rev1".
They worked (for me).

Note: do not use "CapsLock" when entering all of the codes!
Use only "Shift" to type upper case codes!

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
I have checked the codes for the latest "Rev1".
They worked (for me).

Note: do not use "CapsLock" when entering all of the codes!
Use only "Shift" to type upper case codes!
Weird Caps Lock worked in the previous version guess not anymore thanks

Reactions: nerogaf

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Can please explain the steps of doing it. How do I find the appropiate address since object like belt and shoe value are always static "will not break".
I think your better off waiting to see if the cheatengine scripts get updated for this version which did it all for you. But if you want to try for yourself, I simply found her x/y/x (they are float values), and then from the list of 20 or so results froze one by one until I found the clothes and moved them elsewhere. I didn't look into the file provided for the earlier version so there might be a more elegant way.

Reactions: worming
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes