3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
OK so don't knife the boss. I wish we could skip the damn cinematic as its annoying repeating it when loading the level again and again. Also for taking as long as it did its not bad. I was expecting worse. Just wish the fat guy wasn't a damn game over still. I get being eaten by the tentacle boss but fat guy come on. Let us break free if we can break free of the boss itself outside of being eaten.
I also wish the levels were designed better I'm still lost in every level but the first. They're just sloppily put together.
Also give us freedom of the camera during the sex. I want to see things damn it. Why have sex in a game if we can't see it.

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
OK so don't knife the boss. I wish we could skip the damn cinematic as its annoying repeating it when loading the level again and again. Also for taking as long as it did its not bad. I was expecting worse. Just wish the fat guy wasn't a damn game over still. I get being eaten by the tentacle boss but fat guy come on. Let us break free if we can break free of the boss itself outside of being eaten.
I also wish the levels were designed better I'm still lost in every level but the first. They're just sloppily put together.
Also give us freedom of the camera during the sex. I want to see things damn it. Why have sex in a game if we can't see it.
dude you can skip the cutscene with BACKSPACE, I know is not intuitive but you actually can.

What I hate about the boss is that we have the A plus D Option when he "eat" you but you can't escape no matter how fast ypu button smash, then why have the input? was this some sort of mistake?

Anyway The boss is actually not that bad or hard just attack him when his eyes shine, is pretty easy actually.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
So it seems like there is only 4 new sex animations in this version. All of them in the new boss level, related to the adds it spawns. 2 for ground, 2 for ceiling enemies. All of them tentacle related and two involving light vore. Not great for people who are into... anything else, really.

Escape key still not doing what it should and no mouse menus, despite the game never having been on consoles.
Still no key rebinding. Massive increase in CTDs. One year of development for this update.

Splitting attention between this many projects seems like a mistake, but as long the patreon money keeps flowing anyway, they probably won't care.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So it seems like there is only 4 new sex animations in this version. All of them in the new boss level, related to the adds it spawns. 2 for ground, 2 for ceiling enemies. All of them tentacle related and two involving light vore. Not great for people who are into... anything else, really.

Escape key still not doing what it should and no mouse menus, despite the game never having been on consoles.
Still no key rebinding. Massive increase in CTDs. One year of development for this update.

Splitting attention between this many projects seems like a mistake, but as long the patreon money keeps flowing anyway, they probably won't care.
There's like 15 different animations in that stage, albeit some being slight variations but they're still different. Never experienced a crash myself, maybe it's your machine. Never really had any issue with menus either since you literally only open it once.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
You really only need to have a look at this thread after the update dropped to see the widespread stability issues. "It works for me" doesn't really cut it.
Having these tiny barely noticeable variations to animations, with the tiny barely noticeable variations in weird-tentacle-thing doesn't count as 15 animations either, or 20+ as the changelog claims. Might as well say there's 20+ enemies in the game because hey, the zombies look slightly different from each other.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
You really only need to have a look at this thread after the update dropped to see the widespread stability issues. "It works for me" doesn't really cut it.
Having these tiny barely noticeable variations to animations, with the tiny barely noticeable variations in weird-tentacle-thing doesn't count as 15 animations either, or 20+ as the changelog claims. Might as well say there's 20+ enemies in the game because hey, the zombies look slightly different from each other.
Be as nitpicky as you want, you probably pirated the game anyway so why care

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
for the ones tha claim tha get the wheapons in the time level is too difficult ( first two arenas).
the EASY stage doesn't actually have a game over from time's out, and i kinda love this , don't know if is a bug or if is it on purpouse but i finally can have a good "sandbox" of this game :D

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
So it seems like there is only 4 new sex animations in this version.
You really only need to have a look at this thread after the update dropped to see all the new animations since they are listed here (with screenshots!) including how to get them, especially the one/zero-legged zombie animations. ;)

BreedingTool

Nov 14, 2017
can you increase fov or zoom out the camera ?

You'd need to install the Unreal engine unlocker then use the console key and type in "fov" without qoutes and whatever number. i personally use "fov 108" has it zooms out enough to have a nearly full body camera.

ZenEvadoni77

Aug 24, 2020
I've been following these developers since... well, when there was only Mission 1 and Mission 2, basically. The fatal errors leading to crashes have been bad on my end as of late, I think they started cropping up when the cave mission was first implemented some updates ago, but back then they were nowhere as frequent as they are now.

Now, in 0.5.328 and its first revision, the fatal errors are as common as to happen every time I go into Mission 6. To this day, I have yet to beat the boss because a fatal error always stonewalls me before I can deal enough damage to the boss' eyes. It's frustrating, but from what I hear, I'm not really missing out on anything by being unable to beat the boss due to technical difficulties. I've gone so far as to enable godmode using Unreal Engine Unlocker and to use Cheat Engine to do away with ammo issues that are prevalent in the boss fight (spamming F to spam dodge in response to boss/trash grabs while trying to get to quickly despawning ammo across the room is not fun), but even with the elimination of health and ammo problems the fatal error continues to be the number one killer of Mission 6 runs. Curiously, fatal errors don't seem to happen much unless I'm playing Mission 6 specifically... I'm no programmer or designer, so I've not the slightest clue what makes these crashes happen, and unfortunately VersusXStudios are basically saying as of now: "Yeah, we don't know what causes it either. Sorry guys, but please suck it up in the meantime."

These guys have promise. I've stuck with them for... what, two years now? Two and some change? (I'm an on-and-off Patreon supporter of theirs - I just can't justify supporting them nonstop with my money with how slowly they update, unfortunately) If their game didn't have potential, I'd have lost interest long ago. I love the RE5 gameplay and Sexttack animations they've got as of now. Julia from an aesthetic perspective is damn hot and a good start, and as soon as they add parody characters I personally like more such as Claire and Ada I'm bound to see these guys in a far more favourable light. But the infrequency of their updates is really, really off-putting when my mood isn't the best. On a good day, I'm more than happy to wait for the next update, which I have learned to expect won't be stellar in terms of new content. A lot of things in-game have to be polished, way more polished, and unless funding is drier than the desert, they could do with updating much more often. Instead of releasing an update every six months, maybe an update every three or four months at least would be better overall, for the fans' enjoyment and their own success.

What's already there is good, but there's so much missing and unpolished that I feel should already be present and polished given how much time has already passed since this project caught my eye a few years back. I very badly want this game to be on par with something like Guilty Hell, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Last edited:

bolovan

Oct 21, 2020
where can i borrow that... and is easy to install?
here
u dont have to install anything just open your game, wait for it to load the main menu then open the uuuclient.exe select the game process and inject the dll then when its done go back to your game and press the ~ key and the console will open and you can set the values from there

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
here
u dont have to install anything just open your game, wait for it to load the main menu then open the uuuclient.exe select the game process and inject the dll then when its done go back to your game and press the ~ key and the console will open and you can set the values from there
oh... well thak then XD , but sorry if i'm kinda stupid .... ( ~ ) where the hell is it :'D

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
okay neat i didi it!! :D

other than fov what else can i do with this thing?

(found it don't worry)
god,
toggledebugcamera (for whatch from any angle the scenes )
changesize x , for size of course
teleport ,

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes