3.80 star(s) 44 Votes
Apr 2, 2019
My save I shared here last Saturday has everything unlocked, weapons and outfits. I'll share it again below.

Just played the boss fight, my save does indeed have all the weapons and outfits unlocked. Unless you unlock something from killing the boss. Also, far as I could tell, the RPG is not in the boss level.

Speaking of the boss, I must be missing something. I shot the little cabbage monsters, until he showed his eyes. Then, I shot his eyes, over and over. At least five shotgun blasts went in his glowing eyes. Nothing happened, he just kept roaring and sending more angry cabbages after me. Then, he just ate me. Even though I was on the other side of the room, he's apparently allowed to one-shot you whenever he feels like it. I feel as if this boss was designed for the sadists who get off on having their ass beat by a mad Cabbage patch kid. :ROFLMAO:

Here's my save again. All outfits and weapons.

Last edited:

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
My save I shared here last Saturday has everything unlocked, weapons and outfits. I'll share it again below.

Just played the boss fight, my save does indeed have all the weapons and outfits unlocked. Unless you unlock something from killing the boss. Also, far as I could tell, the RPG is not in the boss level.

Speaking of the boss, I must be missing something. I shot the little cabbage monsters, until he showed his eyes. Then, I shot his eyes, over and over. At least five shotgun blasts went in his glowing eyes. Nothing happened, he just kept roaring and sending more angry cabbages after me. Then, he just ate me. Even though I was on the other side of the room, he's apparently allowed to one-shot you whenever he feels like it. I feel as if this boss was designed for the sadists who get off on having their ass beat by a mad Cabbage patch kid. :ROFLMAO:

Grateful for Your save file, Sir!
How to turn "God Mode" in "Bioasshard Arena" (apart from "Cheat Engine" and "Universal Unreal Unlocker")?

Jun 19, 2019

Where exactly should I transfer this save file?

-Hellfire-

Jun 28, 2017
Welp still no updated cheat engine table :( i just wish there was a trainer for this i mostly want to freeze the time in mission 1 so i can mess around

Apr 2, 2019
All guns and (I think) all outfits. Not sure if I uploaded the correct file, since I haven't uploaded here before. Let me know of any issues.
(Edit) I should mention, this file is for the "Rev-1" update. Not sure if it would for for any other version.
yeah i was thinking the same thing!??
It's in a hidden folder. Go back to #3,544, or click this link. https://f95zone.to/threads/bioasshard-arena-v0-5-328-versusx.11662/post-7849548

Reactions: Dhitz

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Please, read the previous posts.
Great news!
I have just completed "MISSION 1 EASY MODE"!
Unlocked:
I) Shotgun;
II) Assault Rifle;
III) Rocket Launcher;
IV) Incendiary Grenade;
V) Flash Grenade;
VI) Hand Grenade;
VII) Some costumes and hairstyles.

File destination (Linux, WINE):
"/home/USERNAME/.wine/drive_c/users/USERNAME/AppData/Local/"
P. S.: the same file destination should be for "Windows".

Yolodude1234

Mar 3, 2018
Welp still no updated cheat engine table :( i just wish there was a trainer for this i mostly want to freeze the time in mission 1 so i can mess around
just play the EASY scenario for that arena , time out game over doesn't actually kick in. the time ends but you can play at your heart content

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Freezing time with Cheat Engine is pretty easy, just pause, scan value for the remaining seconds, continue game, pause, next scan for remaining seconds and so on. This will give you two adresses, one is for the seconds, you can freeze time now. I did that several times, unfortunately I can't create a CE table since it won't work next time I play and I have to do a new search.

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Strange, I just played through the first mansion level again and all the weapons were available. I'm guessing the boss level doesn't have all the weapons spawned in, or they're well hidden. Also, thanks for the shadow advice.
"Strange, I just played through the first mansion level again and all the weapons were available." - correct, at the 1st mansion mission.
But, not in the 6th (final) mission.
The last 6th mission does not have "Rocket Launcher".

Reactions: Church the Cat

kayn15

May 24, 2017
There seems to be a new version:

zexer2020

Mar 13, 2019
guys, does anyone know the minimum system requirements for this game? i have a potato pc and need to make sure it runs before downloading 3GB

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
guys, does anyone know the minimum system requirements for this game? i have a potato pc and need to make sure it runs before downloading 3GB
just played on a GTX 1650 ryzen 5 3550h, wouldn't recommend anything else, I was nearly dropping below 30 fps
also, wouldn't recommend this game in the first place, the art is just...dirty as fuck and fucked up looking...which I guess is FITTING, but sure as shit not my style for sex
also..rape..so yea

May 7, 2021
I'm playing in 800x600 resolution at 30 to 60 fps, on an i3 8145u Notebook depending on the map, if it's in the sewer part the game has a sudden fps drop now in other stages, the game runs fine.

Reactions: worming
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes