3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Tameh678

May 3, 2020
It doesn't work
The Cheat Table is compatible with the version before-REV1. Make sure you have the previous version " BioasshardRelease0.5.328 " (without the -REV1). For me the "bugfix" does not change much, you wont be able to tell the different.

phantrucdiep

Oct 12, 2017
The Cheat Table is compatible with the version before-REV1. Make sure you have the previous version " BioasshardRelease0.5.328 " (without the -REV1). For me the "bugfix" does not change much, you wont be able to tell the different.
i can't use cheat table completely, even on version without (-REV1) :censored: only 10x dmg and inf stamina work.. all others i can't tick X mark on them.. :unsure:

Last edited:

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
Does anybody have any clue how to beat the boss in the latest mission?
We get a pistol with 20 bullets in the start. I use 3 bullets to stun the boss then knife him till he gets up and repeat the process until the bullets in my pistol run out then try to knife the small tentacle plants on the ground for more ammo. But no matter how long I shoot him or knife him he just gets back up and keep attacking and sometimes while knifing him he swallows me whole and even if I do the quick-time event he will just ignore that and give me the Game Over screen and its very annoying so does anybody know how to defeat the boss?

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Does anybody have any clue how to beat the boss in the latest mission?
We get a pistol with 20 bullets in the start. I use 3 bullets to stun the boss then knife him till he gets up and repeat the process until the bullets in my pistol run out then try to knife the small tentacle plants on the ground for more ammo. But no matter how long I shoot him or knife him he just gets back up and keep attacking and sometimes while knifing him he swallows me whole and even if I do the quick-time event he will just ignore that and give me the Game Over screen and its very annoying so does anybody know how to defeat the boss?
A few pages back can tell but here are the gits.

Attacking boss's body only serves as preventing it from attacking directly and use range grab attack, if you get too close it will use close range grab which result in Instant kill and you can't seem to escape this one so stay clear unless it's disabled.

Clear off all its minions until the eyes open, shoot them both and the room color will changes, repeat a few times and you are done. There's currently no reward for beating this boss.

ryona4fun

Mar 22, 2021
Too bad that enemies don't grab the Female breasts more... i love to watch while they do that, even in traditional resident evil games, When they grab, grope and bite the females in her breasts

Reactions: worming

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
in traditional resident evil games, When they grab, grope and bite the females in her breasts
Wait they did?? My memory of most of the games is a little hazy but I just played 2 and 3 remakes, original RE3, and RE6 and I don't remember breast assaults there they almost always go for the neck

Pauliwinx23

Mar 26, 2021
A few pages back can tell but here are the gits.

Attacking boss's body only serves as preventing it from attacking directly and use range grab attack, if you get too close it will use close range grab which result in Instant kill and you can't seem to escape this one so stay clear unless it's disabled.

Clear off all its minions until the eyes open, shoot them both and the room color will changes, repeat a few times and you are done. There's currently no reward for beating this boss.
Thanks a lot mate I will try this out. Hopefully I can beat it this time

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
I started to think it was a mod. He simply modified Julia Skin to remove belt and shoe.
Clothing items, even those that do not take damage like the boots and belt etc are simply attached to the model using the same x/y/z co-ords. You change that via cheatengine and it moves her clothes elsewhere out of view. You do not modify any of the actual models or textures.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes