3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Multiplayer

Jan 9, 2019
So since we now know where the saves are stored, could someone share theirs with all the stuff unlocked? I'm missing Classic 1 outfit, and it's impossible to get it done when the game bricks itself once every few minutes.
You must kill all 113 Enemies in Mission One, not the Fat Guys which instant killing you, for Classic Costume 1

John1788

Oct 7, 2019
A really great game, I enjoyed it alot. This game has a huge potential to be honest. I hope in the next update we can see Jill giving birth or something similar.
Btw, does anyone know when the next update will actually come out, or any news?

Reactions: DarkTao
Jul 11, 2018
Hi, I was wondering if there is a command that stops all the enemies, I've tryied the command <<playersonly>> but it stops everything... Maybe there is another way?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
guys please send saves its 4th time game crashes.Starting from beginning...

Tell me if it works, it should contain saves allowing you to start at the second level (since I didn't finished the game due to getting fucklocked by the dogs in the sewer twice).

Reactions: Nagato_

Nagato_

Jun 7, 2018
@Ilverin your not missing anything if you didn't completing mission 2. Or atleast anything that I know of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
@Ilverin your not missing anything if you didn't completing mission 2. Or atleast anything that I know of.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I know, I just never bothered finishing the game since I had to restart from the beginning of the second mission every time I got stuck in the sewer. But thanks for the hints against the dog, it'll be useful for the next update.

Reactions: Nagato_

Shun Kaido

Oct 2, 2017
I never bothered doing anything special in my run, I just posted this save for people who had the crash problem.

(Win10) C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\BioasshardArena, according to Nagato_

the save file is not working.. what do I need to tweak your save file to work?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes