3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I think he means the various things in RE universe that used things like them. Example the plant boss had vines, ouroboros is just goo and tentacles and los plagas formed them on dogs.
Yeah, true, not sure about plagas, those were some scary fuckers though, and weak to UV light, which this game has plenty of :D

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
I'm sure nobody would mine Verdugo, Ndesu, or a Reaper running after them to bang their Jill.
True, I just hope they'll add some behavior changes to infection system, since it doesnt do much atm save for bluring screen out, kinda wish it'd make zekes passive towards you or something akin to that.

worming

Feb 1, 2018
I hope zombie's cock not too big or too small (balance size). I think fat zombie cock is too big. It not sexy scene for me. I wanna see 3 some too (What female zombie for?). And I wanna see nip and clit piercing scene if possible. And dead scene may be raping scene and leave her (and bondage her) in some room. Not real dead for comeback.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
But I cant use the default colors. It randomizes to some ugly random combination of colors.
If you got the fox code you can select what you want and name her but the only other option is to restart the game until you got a decent set. the fox code should be somewhere in this threat so its not so bad oh its the fantasy cards download on page 1.

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
If you got the fox code you can select what you want and name her but the only other option is to restart the game until you got a decent set. the fox code should be somewhere in this threat so its not so bad oh its the fantasy cards download on page 1.
So, restart 10 times until you don't get horrid pink hair and an over saturated hue shifted shirt. Great...
That's the stupidest system I've heard of in my life if it's intentional.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
So, restart 10 times until you don't get horrid pink hair and an over saturated hue shifted shirt. Great...
That's the stupidest system I've heard of in my life if it's intentional.
Yeah, they forgot to make a shuffle for free users but then again they probably didn't feel it was important as customization is a premium feature and this isn't the first "free" game that hided behind that logic but at least this one has decent gameplay.

*On a side note* This game pretty much could get hit by Capcom at anytime for the clear as day stolen assets. It was until recent they were informed by someone, supporting them I guess, that the tiers system or early releases can be used as a means of getting a C&D letter but given that they have zero transformative usage of any of the ripped audio they still can if Capcom notice their profits are too high.

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, they forgot to make a shuffle for free users but then again they probably didn't feel it was important as customization is a premium feature and this isn't the first "free" game that hided behind that logic but at least this one has decent gameplay.

*On a side note* This game pretty much could get hit by Capcom at anytime for the clear as day stolen assets. It was until recent they were informed by someone, supporting them I guess, that the tiers system or early releases can be used as a means of getting a C&D letter but given that they have zero transformative usage of any of the ripped audio they still can if Capcom notice their profits are too high.
Well, all they would need to do is commission someone to make a few sounds, and make it so "jill" is merely a specific combination of customization options, and make the default something similar but different. (different hair, different outfit color)

I'm fine with no customization, I'd just want the default to be something less jarring. Though really, the game needs UI changes more than anything. Random character would at least be tolerable if you could back out of menus.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Well, all they would need to do is commission someone to make a few sounds, and make it so "jill" is merely a specific combination of customization options, and make the default something similar but different. (different hair, different outfit color)

I'm fine with no customization, I'd just want the default to be something less jarring. Though really, the game needs UI changes more than anything. Random character would at least be tolerable if you could back out of menus.
Actually in v.1 or around that you had a plain Jill. Its possible they added custom in to validate the tiers for supporters of the game. Then if you play with some of the styles of hair or scarf or both they breaks and flies all over the place from running on jiggle mechanics when you get inflated with cum. I also forgot that you can also reload the game by quitting after a mission loads but you will have to quit if you die in mission 1 so you will be back to square one. In fact what most people don't know is that the empty inventory and missing drops after respawn isn't a bug, in game design you can't just simply reload the level you have to refresh it and all items in it so all items that are pickup(by the game's logic destroyed) are respawned as well. This is why in mission 1 if you die you have to quit its because the game reloads the level but not any of the destroyed objects(picked up objects). Puzzles will be solved already as well but if you picked up the gun then you can't get it if you died because it was destroyed and because the MC is set to have nothing at the start of the level. Basically they didn't script the restart well and they probably never fixed it because they can't find the error but its not an error its missing code.

Reactions: Nagato_

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
Actually in v.1 or around that you had a plain Jill. Its possible they added custom in to validate the tiers for supporters of the game. Then if you play with some of the styles of hair or scarf or both they breaks and flies all over the place from running on jiggle mechanics when you get inflated with cum. I also forgot that you can also reload the game by quitting after a mission loads but you will have to quit if you die in mission 1 so you will be back to square one. In fact what most people don't know is that the empty inventory and missing drops after respawn isn't a bug, in game design you can't just simply reload the level you have to refresh it and all items in it so all items that are pickup(by the game's logic destroyed) are respawned as well. This is why in mission 1 if you die you have to quit its because the game reloads the level but not any of the destroyed objects(picked up objects). Puzzles will be solved already as well but if you picked up the gun then you can't get it if you died because it was destroyed and because the MC is set to have nothing at the start of the level. Basically they didn't script the restart well and they probably never fixed it because they can't find the error but its not an error its missing code.
Being in alpha is a reason for some of it, but most of it seems to just come down to inexperience on their part. None of the levels have any real reason to explore, or fight, or do much of anything other than run through and get knocked down by whatever you want to see.

Well, I guess it's not like the people supporting them don't know what they're getting into based on the UI alone. For now it's just an interesting distraction with hopes that someday they'll get better. I recall playing a super early version that had really shitty H animations, compared to now, so it's not like they arent improving slowly. (More common sense would be great though..)

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
About the infection system it would be nice if the infection is full or half full then there would be an option instead of "break free# there would be submission?

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Anyone got the old version of the game? Before the huge revamp? I wanna see the old animations ^_^
The in the old game the zombie couldn't grab her so it had to knock jill down to hump her. Version 0.0.3 should still be out in the wasteland of the internet to download but those normally need a download site account or a link generator to get.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Anyone got the old version of the game? Before the huge revamp? I wanna see the old animations ^_^
I might have it somewhere on my computer, unless it was on my ex-hard drive, in which case RIP.

Edit: there ya go, but the quality wasn't the same

Last edited:

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
How on earth do I finish mission 2?

Where do I find all the devices?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes