3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I'm pretty sure this franchise died after 2. Oh wait, dc code veronica was pretty good too, but I didn't like nemesis. 4 was kinda a different game whatsoever. A gather this one more like 4, which was not a bad game per se, but well…
two and three are in the same spot. no matter if you like it or not, the gameplay itself was pretty much the same and the story wasn't tooooo obscure (almost as trashy as 1 and 2). code veronica also had similar gamestyle, but with some obscure shooting elements during bossfights and a horrible story. outbreak had a lot of potential but failed due to shitty a.i. behavior. i hope outbreak gets a remake with some actual GOOD multiplayer. let's see if capcom can handle this.
resi 4 was a good game but not resident evil like we were used to. we had 3rd person, parasites instead of zombies, we were in spain and not in america, it wasn't so much horrifying as it was stressful and the story was even more bullocks than the one from code veronica (and that actually means something xD). so basically, the resident evil we knew from our childhood died with resident evil 4.

Reactions: felixhunt

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Landscapes of Romania and Mexican accent
They say Spain because somebody threw a dart to a world map and think "thats ok"
i know. even as someone who isn't from spain i found that a very weird move. as if spain would be a fucking wasteland or something xD.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
The argument I heard in regards to Resident evil 5 & 6 was that it's a good game but as a resident evil, let alone a horror game it fails much in the same way saying Minecraft is a horrible turn based strategy game.
Partners are hard to do in a game that has to be single and multiplayer and you need a buddy that with take it serious as you do to play it were it seems like a single player experience shared by two people. If you look at a well received re game, RE2re the game's gunplay has to be the worst in most RE games with cursor aiming as you don't actually get better at shooting in the game unless your not very good at shooting in videogames as the game seem more geared to crowd control.

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Oh god you remind me of the RE one where you have to share the ammo with the AI Partner who hog it all.

Now a question anyone know they plan to add sounds or scenes in the background of female victims getting used?

Last edited:

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
Is the game supposed to have a mouse cursor? Because I can't see it and it's fucking annoying :LOL:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I do not understand why there is no save mechanics? Is it difficult to create a SAVE menu (compared to the work done)?
For example- The games of Alexstrasza, do not have this feature ... and it's annoying. Every time, start over and OVEr.. and oveerrr O_O again (this is MADNESS ^ _ ^) ... Developers, please pay attention to this "mechanism", thanks.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
sadly this is a teribble game with so much potential, without a save function the fatal errors are brutal.

hardtoname6

Jan 19, 2020
I do not understand why there is no save mechanics? Is it difficult to create a SAVE menu (compared to the work done)?
For example- The games of Alexstrasza, do not have this feature ... and it's annoying. Every time, start over and OVEr.. and oveerrr O_O again (this is MADNESS ^ _ ^) ... Developers, please pay attention to this "mechanism", thanks.
1.PNG

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
sadly this is a teribble game with so much potential, without a save function the fatal errors are brutal.
To be honest, there's not much mistakes you can perform, game is pretty easy and stable. The other thing, if you want to go for outfits, this is much pain in the ass.

Reactions: Drachar
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes