3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Oct 28, 2017
How to stand the second frame in the first mission against the dozens of zombies- once crowded i cant use the gun and with the knife there is no effect- do i se the knife wrong.
Gun is reloaded- but i fail every time :-(

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
How to stand the second frame in the first mission against the dozens of zombies- once crowded i cant use the gun and with the knife there is no effect- do i se the knife wrong.
Gun is reloaded- but i fail every time :-(
Stay at door and don't resist too much 3mins.

Reactions: 50996

Bloodyryss

Apr 9, 2017
Remember bois, don't shoot other dudes in their dicks. Regardless if they are undead or total dickheads.

The game will crash on you if you do it too many times. Not sure if this is an unintended southpark easter egg. lol
(Apparently there is a characteristic for shooting the dicks of the zombies, but no specific animations have been set for that yet, so the game keeps bugging out on T-poses if you do, and at some point crashes completely.)
I only give headshots and Im also getting fatal Error after 5 min Outside ...

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
same only headshots and it still crashes sometimes though when im doing a run its fine othertimes it normal crashes in the forest area as Im trying to unlock the classic outfit

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
same only headshots and it still crashes sometimes though when im doing a run its fine othertimes it normal crashes in the forest area as Im trying to unlock the classic outfit
I had that problem aswell, start the game via admin. That solved it for me atleast.
I gotta say, this game is really well made despite the bugs here and there. Hopefully the Dev/s pay more attention to this Project.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Managed to finish a run trying to getting the classic outfit but it didnt unlock just to check you get the classic outfit by killing alot of the zombies right cause I killed 108 including all of them in the mansion ? it might be because I was wearing the secret outfit 2 to get the other but I'm not sure

ALIROSES

Feb 8, 2018
They don't know how most likely as its a script that can be edited at anytime I even pointed out why the pickups are missing if you die and restart so I wouldn't say its too far off my guess.

If you got an amd gpu you should download the amd ver. and also make sure your drivers are 19.12.2 this will solve most of the clash issues if you have amd graohics.
i have intel core i7

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
i have intel core i7
That is your cpu if it has graphics then they wouldn't be as strong as a modern gpu however if its off the shelf it it most likely has nvidia gpu of some kind, unless its a laptop which can have either cpu graphics, nvidia or amd graphics. You if your using Win10 you can find out in "Task Manager" under the "Performance" tab in the "GPU" sub-tab which will display it in the top right corner of the tab. While amd can stop getting the error with the amd version and the right drivers this game still can crash with a blank message error so tbh at best these steps are only good if you want to play it with it crashing less. Hope this helps.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Managed to finish a run trying to getting the classic outfit but it didnt unlock just to check you get the classic outfit by killing alot of the zombies right cause I killed 108 including all of them in the mansion ? it might be because I was wearing the secret outfit 2 to get the other but I'm not sure
I just finished it with Classic Outfit 3 and 99 kills. Also no unlock :c
Anybody knowing the trigger or has a save for .105?

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I just finished it with Classic Outfit 3 and 99 kills. Also no unlock :c
Anybody knowing the trigger or has a save for .105?
If i remember correctly you need to kill all the zombies in the sewer to unlock that outfit

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Did you manage to kill big fat masked guys in the mansion too? If so, then how? One of them stuck in the doorway and I've used a lot of ammo on him, then cut him with a knife untill I got bored, but to no effect.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
If i remember correctly you need to kill all the zombies in the sewer to unlock that outfit
That was just for the 2 hair styles, which I have unlocked. I killed everything in the sewers and nearly everything in the forest/mansion.

HazardFern

Dec 27, 2018
To get the classic STARS outfit you must kill all zombies on the first level (sewer, forest, and mansion), this excludes the large zombies as they are invincible, also the outfit you wear does not matter. In the end I had close to 120 kills although I died a couple times and most likely killed more than required.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
To get the classic STARS outfit you must kill all zombies on the first level (sewer, forest, and mansion), this excludes the large zombies as they are invincible, also the outfit you wear does not matter. In the end I had close to 120 kills although I died a couple times and most likely killed more than required.
There is a total of 113 or 114 zombies in that level i believe. Atleast, it took me those numbers to get the outfit.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
if you die... you lose your gear and have no means to get it back . as weapons and items do not spawn back.

W_31-93

May 8, 2018
Does anyone know how to complete mission 2 as of their recent update? I've looked around everywhere and can't seem to find they key for the mansion again or what to do about the electronic thing on the manhole. I've looked at the previous maps that were posted and they were good for guidance, but the item locations changed with this update.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes