3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Oh si
To get the classic STARS outfit you must kill all zombies on the first level (sewer, forest, and mansion), this excludes the large zombies as they are invincible, also the outfit you wear does not matter. In the end I had close to 120 kills although I died a couple times and most likely killed more than required.
Thank you. I'll try again finding every single one. This means dying is no problem as long as you kill them all? Good to know.

Sep 10, 2018
Any cheats to this? Like infinite health or ammo? One shot kill?
Yes, there are fantasy cards with password for ammo+ and drop ratio+, never used them, but that will propably help your lack of ammo and drop of herbs.
You can find the link for those cards in the intro of this thread.

texxy

Aug 19, 2017
Yes, there are fantasy cards with password for ammo+ and drop ratio+, never used them, but that will propably help your lack of ammo and drop of herbs.
You can find the link for those cards in the intro of this thread.
I'd like to note that even without those cheats, you will rarely need 1 x100 inventory slot of ammo. Enemies drop ammo quite offten as long as you execute head shots.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Could anybody share their file having the classic outfit unlocked? It's impossible to get it with all the fatal errors for me.

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
Hi I need some help having a strange issue when I start the game it runs fine no issues then after about 15 to 25 seconds it freezes or the screen does but the game keeps playing fine in the back ground I just can't see what I'm doing cause the screen is locked onto what ever I was doing at that moment for instance I was editing settings in the options boom game freezes I go to main menu and the screen still shows the options menu I was on anyone know what this issue is and how I can fix it

Grenadeh

Jan 14, 2018
The game has no laser aimer nor is that the UI in any version including the current build.

Also it would be nice if they fixed the crash when you pick up the 4th emblem and prioritize coding the save system that they claim is so difficult to do.

Last edited:

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Pretty decent, but the inflation is not for me. Sad to see that you can't turn it off.
It's actually have impact for in-game mechanism, you wouldn't need to get inflated as it withering you down decently.
Maybe keep a watchful eyes for a raw of blue herbs around the map that can help get rid of the frustrated inflation for you easily :coffee:

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
haremking1118 to open up the manhole in mission 2 you have to run straight to the mansion. In the mansion you have to find every single gears as u did in mission 1. After putting them in the same circuit board as before u can run back to the manhole and voila it's open!

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes