3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

RayAnimus

Dec 1, 2018
oh and i see that theres an update, anyone know what the update is? change log seems to be empty

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I played this game and noticed something that I do not understand and I want to ask someone to enlighten me, and imeno-what a small red polozka around the health strip, it slowly fills up during the "Stati" with zombies, what it means(I have never played residents, I'm afraid of horor, I do not like to wash my chair and underpants if you understand what I mean)

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Hello everyone, I played this game and noticed something that I do not understand and I want to ask someone to enlighten me, and imeno-what a small red polozka around the health strip, it slowly fills up during the "Stati" with zombies, what it means(I have never played residents, I'm afraid of horor, I do not like to wash my chair and underpants if you understand what I mean)
It's a "corruption" system, but so far it won't do much, simply making her belly grows the higher it is, and slowing her down.

Reactions: grem5675fank

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
It's a "corruption" system, but so far it won't do much, simply making her belly grows the higher it is, and slowing her down.
And I just noticed that the area around the "gap" has become black, like a virus? I have not really sorted it out yet because there are few areas there is good illumination+ the camera can not be lowered low enough

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
How do I proceed to mission 2? After the gate closes I can't go up the ladder.. Is it the end of the current build? .. Didn't we used to be able to reach the mansion and other enemies ?
Describe the moment that you can not pass specifically, and so that's what the first mission and a few tips. The first mission is over when you get out of the sewer, get to the estate, collect 4 "plates" and insert them into the nest, then the "crystal" in the center will become active and you can complete the mission(I tried on 1 Missy. 400 rounds, hacked through the cheat engine, rewired the mission after already without hacking but it took more time). And here is 2 mission I not can pass(further spolyre, not chitate who not anodyne(to survive 3 minutes simply run around the circle with maximum radius, zombies often get stuck vnturi "fence" which need to jump, extremely desirable be with fully empty open+ fully without clothing, to the speed was maximum and zombies not beat you(if you in of advisers they only As I understood zombies always 1-4 times try to hit, and further if there is no clothing only captures

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
melee attack its worse to control cant aim or hit why is that and weapon low ammo and when died help info dont work anymore have to close game and restart its sucks

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
After optimization it's loading pretty fast and even without save system and crashes it's possible to complete in few hours, but only if you not stuck in some places trying to find items or how pick up them.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
View attachment 580400
They don't know how most likely as its a script that can be edited at anytime I even pointed out why the pickups are missing if you die and restart so I wouldn't say its too far off my guess.

i got this error
If you got an amd gpu you should download the amd ver. and also make sure your drivers are 19.12.2 this will solve most of the clash issues if you have amd graohics.

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
To be honest, there's not much mistakes you can perform, game is pretty easy and stable. The other thing, if you want to go for outfits, this is much pain in the ass.
Stable?! I've got like 2 or 3 CTDs in an hour span of time. I wouldn't call that stable, pretty much opposite.

Reactions: sniff3005

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
To be honest, there's not much mistakes you can perform, game is pretty easy and stable. The other thing, if you want to go for outfits, this is much pain in the ass.
This game is FAARR from stable, within 5 minutes of being outside the game will crash with "fatal error". Its very frustrating and not worth my time if the game continues like this, especially without a way to save the game.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Remember bois, don't shoot other dudes in their dicks. Regardless if they are undead or total dickheads.

The game will crash on you if you do it too many times. Not sure if this is an unintended southpark easter egg. lol
(Apparently there is a characteristic for shooting the dicks of the zombies, but no specific animations have been set for that yet, so the game keeps bugging out on T-poses if you do, and at some point crashes completely.)

Last edited:

Dickbuttemuss

Sep 10, 2017
What's up with the customization anyway it seems to be always random why add multiple costumes if your forced into a random set every time you start the game?

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes