3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Geese

Jul 21, 2017
Still haven't found that switch to the manhole. Not that I played it enough to figure out the location.
finding those gears to open the manhole was actually easier than finding the manhole. :D
now that RE3 demo just came out, I really want a better Jill in this game. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
so, i know it's probably been asked already, but when i start a new game on the latest version i get this lowfatalerror line 660 it seems, i lowered at the minimum all graphic setting and also reduced to 1gb the ram usage, i'm with a laptop nvidia geforce 820M anyway, the error seems about the package corrupted but i don't think i had any problem while extracting it

Last edited:

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
It runs better with the amd version also if your drivers are in line with the version that unreal actually got working you shouldn't face many crashes unless you try to do the all kill run in mission 1 which a lot of people seem to get trying to get the unlockable.

putu

Nov 13, 2017
It runs better with the amd version also if your drivers are in line with the version that unreal actually got working you shouldn't face many crashes unless you try to do the all kill run in mission 1 which a lot of people seem to get trying to get the unlockable.
okay thanks, now, i faced new problem. amd version seems mega link. and my mega download is limited. so maybe i just try a normal version. hopefully it's still playable

Iguita123

Sep 5, 2018
They should sell this game to someone who will commit to it 100%.Don't hate me for my comment,it's just fell like that game is dying!I mean last update was shit,u play whole level backward,almoust nothing new.I am really angry becouse a like the game very much,it had great potencial,now almoust a year nothing.FUCK!

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
They should sell this game to someone who will commit to it 100%.Don't hate me for my comment,it's just fell like that game is dying!I mean last update was shit,u play whole level backward,almoust nothing new.I am really angry becouse a like the game very much,it had great potencial,now almoust a year nothing.FUCK!
Idk about that seems like trouble as the game is already in the red zone with copyright. I think was stated to be a test bed for the game so they haven't started. Tbh, its good for the team as it a way to get long support but if they get out staged can see them losing some support for a similar game that has a faster development cycle. Hell, I even pointed out in an old post that the missing pickup items was because the dev coded a basic restart feature that doesn't work because of the features the game has.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
You do know there are only two persons working on the game right now, do you ? It isn't a surprise then that it takes so long to update it.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
You do know there are only two persons working on the game right now, do you ? It isn't a surprise then that it takes so long to update it.
If I understood correctly, just one, because the other is working with another "universe".

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
If I understood correctly, just one, because the other is working with another "universe".
I though they were two but working on several games at once, but maybe I'm wrong or forgot it.

Look at their patreon and you will see that they are working on several games at once, this is where they made a mistake.
While they should indeed focus on one game, keep in mind that creating a 3d game is hard and take a long time, and the fact remain that they are only two.

And while we're talking about updates, here's a new patreon post from them, nothing much but at least we know they are working on it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
While they should indeed focus on one game, keep in mind that creating a 3d game is hard and take a long time, and the fact remain that they are only two.
I know full well how working on a game on my own is taxing, but splitting resources again is where things take a toll. They shouldn't be working on two/three projects at once and should just focus on one project that they are trying to sell.

When you become a Jack of all trades you become a master of none, That is a quote that heeds true.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
I know full well how working on a game on my own is taxing, but splitting resources again is where things take a toll. They shouldn't be working on two/three projects at once and should just focus on one project that they are trying to sell.

When you become a Jack of all trades you become a master of none, That is a quote that heeds true.
Yep, they should definitely focus on one game, but that's up to them. We can try to argue and convince them, but the final choice is their, and they apparently chose to do multiple projects.
Now maybe they would change their way if enough people are complaining, but since their discord is patreon-only I don't see it happen anytime soon ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: neggas
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes