3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Yeah.But I hope this game 10+ hour with exciting all moments in this game.
This is an indie game still if its 10+ hours then its probably for all the wrong reasons like the backtracking in level 2. If not then this game will be in development for years to the point were supporting it might cost the backers more than the games worth.

worming

Feb 1, 2018
This is an indie game still if its 10+ hours then its probably for all the wrong reasons like the backtracking in level 2. If not then this game will be in development for years to the point were supporting it might cost the backers more than the games worth.
I think by best case scenario. hehehe
But It possible to do that. 1 mission by 1 hour,10 missions is 10 hours.
By story can apply in RE 1-7 combined with sexual scene. But by performance of developer?........... Maybe.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
A bit of news from the devs:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure about what it means tho, new mechanics or new type of scenes ?
Would be great to see her on top for once. Get infected you become a zombie slut and start pinning the zombies the more infected you get.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Double posting, but since it's about a new patreon post, it's worth it (plus the screenshot mistery is solved, to my dissapointment: no new scene here).

Reactions: worming

worming

Feb 1, 2018
Double posting, but since it's about a new patreon post, it's worth it (plus the screenshot mistery is solved, to my dissapointment: no new scene here).

Thank for info guy. I think they could focus at mission and environment for finish this game. And content of this game is RE+sexual. I think they can made 10+ mission.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017

Yeah, that's what I figured (not a sex scene but a game mechanic). Still quite a useful one, since it gives the player more options to take down enemies without using too much ammo (I personally don't think the game's anywhere near difficult, but lots of folks seem to have trouble with zombies ... Looks like we don't have many RE players here). Fingers crossed for a dodge mechanic, which I thought was in the works as well.

But I do agree; it'd be awesome to get this game out with new sex scenes and eventually more enemies, weapons/items, etc. The mechanics are nice and I understand why the progression of the game is the way it is, but I'm sure the lockdown is making many of us antsy for something to play right now ... (Also doesn't help the devs are working on a bunch of other projects).

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
So just the finisher move and heads exploding outside of Jill's pussy and ass. OK but would've preferred more sexual content.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Yeah, that's what I figured (not a sex scene but a game mechanic). Still quite a useful one, since it gives the player more options to take down enemies without using too much ammo (I personally don't think the game's anywhere near difficult, but lots of folks seem to have trouble with zombies ... Looks like we don't have many RE players here). Fingers crossed for a dodge mechanic, which I thought was in the works as well.
From what I saw nobody has problems killing zombies they have problems with the bugs, endless stun locks, and barely visible key items all of which are not problems found in RE games but this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Necronlord3
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes