3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

MrVersusX

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Oh! wow! I came late hahaha. Had to go in the middle of updating everyone about this :coldsweat:
Thank you @jb271472 for posting about it here.
And thank you @N7 for updating the op, I was about to ask you about it on discord but couldn't find you :confounded:

I'll leave what I planned to post here anyway :closedtongue:

Bioasshard Arena v.0.0.2 Released!

This one is focused mainly on bugfixing. But also added a feature vastly demanded: Settings Menu.

From this menu you can configure many aspects of the game like Audio, Graphics and Gameplay stuff (including a configuration for the Sexttacks duration upload_2018-5-4_21-38-18.gif ).

Good news:
  • All the bugfixes made!
  • 17 total changes, including Add-on, Changes and Bugfixes!
  • Settings Menu available in the Main Menu/Title Screen and the Pause Menu during game!
  • Updated the Readme! file with the new stuff so read it, please!

Bad news:
  • After so many days talking about a patch for the new version, it ended up being a fully-rebuilded version. Sorry about that. Because we added a new plugin, the patch wasn't able to add the necessary dependencies.
  • Tried to fix the "exploding model" glitch just to discover that my PC (Meguido's) said "enough is enough". I'm unable to import new models with morphs... So this means this will be limiting a lot unless we start getting more support that allows us to finally get new hardware and send these ones to hell.
  • Early version has been removed from the server. So this way you can always download the latest version (this is for now, when we release an actual patch, the version won't be removed obviously xD).

One last thing: From now on, the next versions will be released according to our Tiers. Meaning it won't be publicly available at the same date as for Patrons and also different Tiers will get the updates at different Release dates as mentioned in the Tiers descriptions.

And don't forget to give us feedback, suggestions and report any bug you may find :happyblush

Reactions: N7 and ponyguy
U

User_66221

Wow a sexy game on my favorite video game heroine, i'm definitely in.

A Jill Valentine's fan since 1996 :closedtongue:

Reactions: ponyguy
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
v0.02

Has potential, the controls are easy to use and despite having sex that's not all the experience has to offer.
being a 3rd person game with adult content is a major plus. due to how rare this kind of thing is. i wouldn't recommend it now due to lack of content. but it is definitely something to follow.

issues
one grammar mistake mechanism at the first door.

occasional graphical bugs. probably from being too close to objects behind you.

loading time is a bit long (20-30 seconds?) not a big deal but i wanted to point it out.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
cheers, maybe its kind of a hot fix but this is a faster update than other games with more budgets.

Sep 30, 2017
God this is beautiful! I'm definitely adding this game to my "favorites" folder. I just hope that they don't hire that annoying voice actress "VoiceLikeCandy" if ever they decide to do audio for Jill.

MrVersusX

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
@Hydra92
That's what Jill makes best. To make everyone fall in love with her :winkytongue:

@BrazzersNetwork
You've been signed in x'D

@TellyBubbaBoy
I'm glad you like it. About voice acting, even if that's a feature we'd like to have, right now it's not a possibility. :oops: We can't afford that.

@ViktorReznov
That's how we like to work. Obviously there are times when stuff takes longer. But we like to make them as fast as we can ;)

@Adirtymexican666
I'm glad you like it. Thanks for the bug reports :). The graphical bug, I think you're reffering to Jill "exploding" bug right? That's like the weirdest bug I've ever seen in UE4 to be honest xD. But we're working on fixing it.
Also yeah, the loading time for the Arena map itself it's long but didn't manage to find out why yet. Main problem is that with this PC even the title screen takes long (surprisingly the Results screen loads pretty fast)

Thank you guys for your awesome feedback! :heartcoveredeyes:

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
Would be nice to have a game with Jill (and several questionable costumes :) )exploring and abandoned mansion, with its mysteries, no need for puzzles if not necessary, just shooting monsters and a mysterious "D-Virus" we all know where this will go.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
@MrVersusX we need a damn trainer.Infinity HP i prefer.So i can enjoy the scenes :D Also reloading while moving would be perfect

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Or, they could just add a Gallery in the main menu where you could replay certain scenes that you've unlocked as you progress through the game.
^nah man.When i got bored i want to kill those pricks.This should be a trainer or game mode.Hope he gonna add it.Also loading times takes so much time for me.Do you have this problem too ?

Sep 30, 2017
^nah man.When i got bored i want to kill those pricks.This should be a trainer or game mode.Hope he gonna add it.Also loading times takes so much time for me.Do you have this problem too ?
Well, let's just let the developer/s decide what is good for their game.
Uhm, yeah, I'm also having trouble with the loading time. It takes about 8 or more minutes for it to finish loading. But, I'm guessing it's because of my laptop? Maybe specs don't match the minimum requirements to let it run smoothly? I don't really know since this hunk of junk can still run COD games, so I really don't understand why it's having trouble with this game though.

MrVersusX

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
@Lenneth1
There is something similar to a mansion in the island where the game takes place :eek:penedeyewink:

@KeinBa
Soon the herbs will make their appearance to make it harder to die x'D. Reloading while moving? Hmm that would take off one of the main reasons to be able to reload from the inventory :biggrin: (I loved that mechanic from RE5; learned a lot from fluffyquack's videos on youtube XD).
The long loading times is something we will focus on the next big update (which is not the next one but the one after that one... lol :confounded: Hope that made any sense).

@TellyBubbaBoy
We've been thinking about that gallery option too and it probably would be a nice addition. Thanks for the suggestion.
8 or more minutes to load the Arena?! OMG sorry to hear that :'(. I must ask you, what are your laptop' specs? I mean my old (nearly dead) PC in which this game is benig developed, takes around 2 minutes (with the graphics settings in "Medium") to load it. Never though of someone needing more time than that.

Thank you guys for your feedback :heartcoveredeyes:
(more news, coming soon)

Reactions: KeinBa

MrVersusX

Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
As promised, here are the news!
A new version is out.
This one is for bugfixing too. The main one is the "exploding" Jill model. It should be fixed now.

This is the changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As mentioned with the release of the v0.0.2, now it respects the release date order set in Patreon. So, the public release will happen soon too. Here are the dates:
  • Fox Patrons - 5-10-2018 (Today!)
  • Hound Patrons - 5-12-2018
  • Eagles Patrons - 5-15-2018
  • Pigeon Patrons - 5-19-2018
  • Public Release - 5-24-2018
We also added a FAQ for Bioasshard in Patreon for everyone to read it. You can access it

In that link we also discuss some info on the next update. That one won't be a small bugfixing update like this one but a bigger one ;)

Reactions: ponyguy
3.80 star(s) 44 Votes