3.80 star(s) 44 Votes

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
good game but there is input lags and I have an intel i7 7700k with a msi geforce 1060 6gb. To short of a game but good game so far

Sep 30, 2017
Can't wait for the next update. If I remember correctly, VersusX was planning on adding some dogs and a boss(Probably Nemesis).

P.S we also pissed him off during the last update. Apparently he doesn't like his game being leaked before the public release date.

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
No disrespect towards the developer, but man, you should expect it to be leaked, especially on f95. I mean I would support him for sure if I wasn't dirt poor lmao

Re_Doggo666

Jul 21, 2018
Any chance anyone knows how to stop the game from crashing plus updating it to version 0.03? done what the README! text file has said put doesn't seem to be working

saferian

Mar 3, 2017
Because the game suffers from a memory leak. That's why you don't crash while playing without engaging zombies, but the moment zombies appear -depending on your video memory- it will crash due to lack of resources.

I've tried this on my workstation which has no GPU at all, runs fine but without dedicated video memory it will always crash. It should also be noted that this is not usual Unreal Engine behavior, so there's something wrong with how zombie models are handled in-engine.

Reactions: Re_Doggo666
D

Deleted member 516216

Because the game suffers from a memory leak. That's why you don't crash while playing without engaging zombies, but the moment zombies appear -depending on your video memory- it will crash due to lack of resources.

I've tried this on my workstation which has no GPU at all, runs fine but without dedicated video memory it will always crash. It should also be noted that this is not usual Unreal Engine behavior, so there's something wrong with how zombie models are handled in-engine.
And there's skmething wrong mpwith my potato pc too eh?

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone a Patron? Like to know what the two dev reports have to say since they're behind paywalls.

3.80 star(s) 44 Votes