3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Due to an unexpected bug the game has been updated to Ver.0.4.254 fix that problem.
Please, re-download the game, please.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

Mega

heres a mirror link for the same version.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Was character appearance changing disabled? i cant change anything from the character, no matter what i try. with and without saves.
All the options are greyed out and only "accept" is selectable, what do I do to fix this?

Boombaru23

Aug 11, 2017
Still has the bug where it keeps switching to 30fps for some reason,and that bad zoom-in when they finish.Was hoping for a new enemy,or a threesome.Guess I gotta wait half a year again :D.
Edit: I still like the game.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
So most of the new animations are idles and attacks. Cart wheel when sprinting, wide kick, arm over head in rain, knocked down animation, and new weapons.
Sex animations seem to be 5 at best. Kinda misleading tbh. The dog nothing new (I tried everything on every area) and the big man seems to only have the bear hug still. Wow all this time they spent on the new mission (which people don't seem to like) and nothing more. Disappointing to say the least.

Leo369

Jan 6, 2018
Was character appearance changing disabled? i cant change anything from the character, no matter what i try. with and without saves.
All the options are greyed out and only "accept" is selectable, what do I do to fix this?
I am also having problem with that .-.

Reactions: Slayer128

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
So most of the new animations are idles and attacks. Cart wheel when sprinting, wide kick, arm over head in rain, knocked down animation, and new weapons.
Sex animations seem to be 5 at best. Kinda misleading tbh. The dog nothing new (I tried everything on every area) and the big man seems to only have the bear hug still. Wow all this time they spent on the new mission (which people don't seem to like) and nothing more. Disappointing to say the least.
How was that misleading? I thought it was obvious the majority were attack and other animations considering it was weapon feature based update. Perhaps I'll repeat that since you said "nothing more", it was an update to put in weapons. Don't know why you people expect something else....

Reactions: Multiplayer

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
How was that misleading? I thought it was obvious the majority were attack and other animations considering it was weapon feature based update. Perhaps I'll repeat that since you said "nothing more", it was an update to put in weapons. Don't know why you people expect something else....
I think it was the text wall but I guess people forgot they said it was going to be tech work for the next update, haven't tried it yet but covering up from rain makes since but its kind of useless so I'm guessing when I try it I'm going to see a lot of flare in this build over progress maybe. If so then I can see their point as in development flare is suppose to be close to the bottom of the list of things to do.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Big Man has two new animations, when you are close to the wall in villa. There is a normal Zombie doggystyle anal animation, missionary as well as three regular "close to wall scenes" (doggystyle, blowjob, and back to wall). Doggystyle one has two variations, as far as i can see.

So i count at least 8 so far.

Not too bad imho, although i am still irritated by the fact, that you can't zoom out more.

Last edited:

parjoala

Aug 23, 2017
Soooo, there's no ground missionary animation, right? Sad.
There are at least four missionary animations - one for each type of regular zombie (3 types) and one for the Fat Guy.
Also four doggy style animations, plus 8 against-the-wall animations (front and back variations for each zombie type + Fat Guy)
I also think I've found an against-the-wall blowjob animation, but it's hard to tell since it's very similar to the regular blowjob animation.

So that would be ~16-17 animations; No idea what else I'm missing.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
There are at least four missionary animations - one for each type of regular zombie (3 types) and one for the Fat Guy.
Also four doggy style animations, plus 8 against-the-wall animations (front and back variations for each zombie type + Fat Guy)
I also think I've found an against-the-wall blowjob animation, but it's hard to tell since it's very similar to the regular blowjob animation.

So that would be ~16-17 animations; No idea what else I'm missing.
Yes there is definitely a "forced against wall BJ" animation with the faceplate guys. What is the third Zombie type? Helmets?

FaerDear

Feb 9, 2019
Same here, but I only use the knife in the last mission to save ammo on the wooden stuff. ^^
Seems like a stupid changes to difficulty overall. Kinda made game unplayable for me, even without missing every single bullet there is always not enough ammo and you have to resort to stamina and unreliable melee attacks. Knife was reliable before, but now it's just useless. I like new weapons, though incendiary and frag grenades are stupidly overpowered without dealing any damage to you if you throw them at your feet. RPG is another story, I understand it's added for testing but in most levels it just doesn't fit at all.
I wanted the game to be harder but without resorting to some mechanics just to beat the level.
I'm pretty disappointed, but beggars can't be choosers, here go another half year of waiting for another update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Balial42

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Not too bad imho, although i am still irritated by the fact, that you can't zoom out more.
Yeah, being able to zoom out more would be very nice, right now it feels like you can't see half of the scene.

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Seems like a stupid changes to difficulty overall. Kinda made game unplayable for me, even without missing every single bullet there is always not enough ammo and you have to resort to stamina and unreliable melee attacks. Knife was reliable before, but now it's just useless. I like new weapons, though incendiary and frag grenades are stupidly overpowered without dealing any damage to you if you throw them at your feet. RPG is another story, I understand it's added for testing but in most levels it just doesn't fit at all.
I wanted the game to be harder but without resorting to some mechanics just to beat the level.
I'm pretty disappointed, but beggars can't be choosers, here go another half year of waiting for another update.
There is a bunch of things can make it eaiser for unexperienced players. The fantasy cards, when you die it's became easier, and the most unbalanced things is cheat engine and unreal unlocker. With these the game became a walk in the park.

Reactions: Multiplayer
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes