3.80 star(s) 43 Votes

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Anyone who want to stop the timer in mission 1. Take cheat engine, let the timer appear in the game. Look at the second timer and search for that number in 4 bytes (if 4:59, then search for 59, but first pause the game). Unpause the game then with the decreased value option just hit next scan every second. Then freeze the first value you find decreasing every second. And voila infinite time.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
I dunno about balancing; I honestly don't know how y'all were able to actually beat Mission 1 without cheating. I don't consider myself a legit MLG gamer or anything, but I've got decades of experience playing shooters, as well as with traditional RE mechanics, and I couldn't even get to half the points required for the shotty. Avoiding dogs/runners while aiming for the 'sweet spots' on the targets is next to impossible in the time allotted, and encountering a fatty is essentially a game-ender with only a pistol.
I think the person that beat it said they used the increased crit rate(fcard/cheat code) when they did it without hacks. At best I got 8k I probably could beat it in a lucky run where my headshots crit mostly and find all the targets but I honestly don't want to do it. As you have to be getting lots of 10 sec+ kills and moving as you do, as you can clear the area if you kill too many zombies and then will be running on time with 1 or 2 zombies until they stack up numbers again. You also have to get hit enough to be naked so when you are forced to pass the fat man he doesn't charge you or hope you can heal and escape, but if your hit the wrong way the character will take forever to recover from stun animations. Then you have to make sure your only hitting the glowing area on the targets as it seems like hitting anything else with the pistol would make your run a failure. Basically mission 1 is a tall order for any player to do and their is no way a person tested this in a vanilla state more than once and stated it was good to go.

cennet123

Aug 7, 2017
Anyone who want to stop the timer in mission 1. Take cheat engine, let the timer appear in the game. Look at the second timer and search for that number in 4 bytes (if 4:59, then search for 59, but first pause the game). Unpause the game then with the decreased value option just hit next scan every second. Then freeze the first value you find decreasing every second. And voila infinite time.
Well Imma test that out but if it works thank YOU very much man!!!

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Wow seriously? I spent an hour or so trying to find that damn timer in cheatengine and failed. I tried all value types and converting the time to seconds, i checked if it was maybe stored in milliseconds, and yes i tried this one too with all value types and did not see it. Must have messed up the rescans somehow.

lostnumber

Dec 25, 2017
Not sure what happened to this game. You don't get enough ammo to kill the zombies in the mini arena, so it's just a run in circle simulator. You don't benefit from killing any in the fog to the house. If you're out of ammo, I stopped counting at 25 knife attacks when the zombie wouldn't die so no clue how to get the key if you can't kill a zombie. Then it bugged and froze my character when examining the gate, but the game still ran and zombies couldn't hit me.
How do you go backwards in progress this hard?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the tips. I do remember the Zs being bugged last release, but nowhere to the level of this release.
Some Zs do fall down but not actually die (usually the ones who are reaching out from underground), and I need to shoot them a few times to actually kill them. I'm specifically talking about the Zs in the green carts because they consistently DON'T die (and they're the only ones who are invincible).

And yeah, again, I've used pretty much anything and everything to take them down. Hand/Incendiary nades, rockets ... That damn Z still moans, so I know its death isn't being triggered. I'll probably try to get hit a few times, but having restarted the level several times over, I simply can't kill that specific Z, so I can't complete the level at all.

Not sure what happened to this game. You don't get enough ammo to kill the zombies in the mini arena, so it's just a run in circle simulator. You don't benefit from killing any in the fog to the house. If you're out of ammo, I stopped counting at 25 knife attacks when the zombie wouldn't die so no clue how to get the key if you can't kill a zombie. Then it bugged and froze my character when examining the gate, but the game still ran and zombies couldn't hit me.
How do you go backwards in progress this hard?
Can't help you with Mission 1 because that's damn impossible even after all the tips the community/the dev himself has offered (lol, when the dev posts a specific list of tips to help players along, rather than addressing the actual issue of the level itself, you know something's messed up).

However, if you're out of ammo, I'd suggest using CQC - kicking the Zs, running away to recharge stamina, then repeating the process until they fall down and/or you're given a prompt to finish them off, which is an insta-kill. If you're running out of ammo, use the codes in this thread to increase your drop rates.

All doors/gates which have prompts when you don't have the key to unlock them are bugged if you scroll through them quickly. Press whatever key you use to "confirm" slowly to allow the text boxes time, rather than spamming the button quickly, as the latter freezes your character.

Imprimis

Feb 11, 2019
Thanks for the tips. I do remember the Zs being bugged last release, but nowhere to the level of this release.
Some Zs do fall down but not actually die (usually the ones who are reaching out from underground), and I need to shoot them a few times to actually kill them. I'm specifically talking about the Zs in the green carts because they consistently DON'T die (and they're the only ones who are invincible).

And yeah, again, I've used pretty much anything and everything to take them down. Hand/Incendiary nades, rockets ... That damn Z still moans, so I know its death isn't being triggered. I'll probably try to get hit a few times, but having restarted the level several times over, I simply can't kill that specific Z, so I can't complete the level at all.
There is another bug from the previous version that I think is still in this one that can help counter the other bugs... the kill counter does not reset on death, but the timer does, so you can kill the majority that you can in your own time, and then let yourself die. Retry the mission and kill a few more till the crystal lights up and finish the mission in time for the unlocks etc.

Not ideal, but a work around till they fix it.

Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

derp752

Apr 22, 2019
Anyone else having a crash error when doing the save the female mercenary quest from the fishkind cave???

Script 'ScriptImport' line 67: SyntaxError occured.
Unexpected modifier_if, expecting ')'

Sounds like dev forgot to close a bracket?

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone else having a crash error when doing the save the female mercenary quest from the fishkind cave???

Script 'ScriptImport' line 67: SyntaxError occured.
Unexpected modifier_if, expecting ')'

Sounds like dev forgot to close a bracket?
Uhhhh, you on the right game thread, dude?

how to activate the fantasy cards always coming up with Wrong or Already used i tried foxhound, to the boss
I'd copy/paste the codes directly from this thread to ensure you're not mistyping (the 'O's and '0's always get me). If not, I found my error was not going from Fox to Crocodile and then to the other codes. You can also try deleting your save data.

GuardianWolf

Apr 8, 2018
Uhhhh, you on the right game thread, dude?

I'd copy/paste the codes directly from this thread to ensure you're not mistyping (the 'O's and '0's always get me). If not, I found my error was not going from Fox to Crocodile and then to the other codes. You can also try deleting your save data.
Tried it sadly they give me the message already used or wrong still i went from Pigeon to TheBoss, started with Fox, every single code i did with the exception being the Item buffs and Outfits i even Tried the first codes from earlier versions no Luck so far sadly ;-;

yea knew it they changed the codes at version 4.xx so

Fox:
BV2J-0JNR
Crocodile:
66M0-SVZC
Pistol Crits:
X8SW-Z89D
More healing drops:
JUDZ-N04K
More ammo drops:
1KDB-8Y03

here are some new ones