3.80 star(s) 43 Votes
Dec 13, 2017
Is there a guide on how to unlock all the clothing/costumes?

Also, does anyone know if there's a link to the very old build (the one with blonde-haired Jill and the old doggy animations)?
I am not certain there

You are Patreon
- new 19 animation
- unlock fantasy card code is working perfectly without fault
- new mission or something

You aren't Patreon public for free use this
- new or old 10 animation
-unlock fantasy card code still error code maybe not working to unlocked all the costumes but you need to good times everything all mission possible before you will be unlocked few costumes.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Have you tried the tilde key ( `/~ ) instead?
You can change the key to open your console in settings. I switched `/~ to , and it works Just fine for me. Mainly because I use a german keyboard layout. See Attachment.
Note: If you press 0 (Zero) on numpad the game " freeze", but ist's only because of the zero. Doubletap and Eversthing works fine again.

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
So I did a little experimenting with mission 1, the new one, it seems there are three fat guys, two normal along the left side and one gray at the end in that level but only in the first complete run of the level. So when you complete it the normal fat guys are no longer there, meaning that if your starting the game for the first time its best to just run to the goal and then do the mission again as this level seems to have layers of bs built into it.

• Wow
Reactions: Emerald_Gladiator

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
OP updated for the new version (patron/free) yet?

also patch notes say roughly 19 new animations added, woot! worth wait? maybe.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Some news from the devs on the bughunt :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey can someone help me start this game... i just downloaded the latest version from mega, i extracted it using winrar 6.0... the game files are playbioasshard, changelog txt file and one folder having bioasshard.exe snd other content and binaries in it... after double clicking on bioasshard.exe nothin happens... no black screen no error nothing... no screen pop ups...
Does this game require some additional installation files or something else that I'm missing out? Anyone's help would be really appreciated.
Have you checked if maybe your antivirus stops it from launching ?

my save don't work anyone have a working save fille BTW i have a standart edition
There are no save in the game right now, the only thing saved are the collected unlockables iirc. You can just start a new game and choose whatever mission you want to go through.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Good grief he goes "can't reproduce" instead of making the camera scroll range bigger ahahahaha
To be fair, the only times I've noticed the door's locking people up is when I click too fast on the text, and only when I don't actually have the key for the door. While doors may be duplicates of one another, certain doors ARE unlockable and others are not, so they're not identical in that way. And some doors have multiple lines or boxes of text, so they are different and may produce different results.

The camera thing is, it seems, a universal problem. Yeah, I don't understand why there's either not a FOV/free-moving camera though. The angles definitely suck on the current build and I'm not sure increasing the focus is gonna improve things - in fact, it might even make things worse.

Reactions: Originel

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Have you checked if maybe your antivirus stops it from launching ?
I have normal windows defender... not any special antivirus software as such... after double clicking the exe file nothing happens, nothing opens no popup nothing...on again double clicking again nothing happens.. is there a method to set permissions for the game like allowing it through antivirus?

itzbob

Nov 10, 2017
says 19 new animations does anyone have any idea?
So far I seen a missionary position with the big boss guy, and then I think a new vaginal animation with a zombie.
So far boss has 3 animations, dog 2, and zombies 4? am i missing any, are there any new creatures? And do different basic zombies and different animations?

GuardianWolf

Apr 8, 2018
says 19 new animations does anyone have any idea?
So far I seen a missionary position with the big boss guy, and then I think a new vaginal animation with a zombie.
So far boss has 3 animations, dog 2, and zombies 4? am i missing any, are there any new creatures? And do different basic zombies and different animations?
if you are near a wall the zombies will bend you over or take your vaginal against it same with Deepthroat and BJ

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Reactions: Multiplayer
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes